• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
This cartoon has been out for a few weeks and I feel like it needs more exposure. It treats gaming culture with some respect and has several nods to specific games. This is a bit spoilery as the references are some of the most enjoyable parts for me, but the cartoon itself is really fun and my kids have been loving it as well.
6pSxJU6l.jpg
STW5D9Cl.jpg

2DcOUn2l.jpg
4f14vCgl.jpg

Q6x3GTCl.jpg
cJVHMu3l.jpg

PRQ4JG5l.jpg
ACJHgvyl.jpg

There are 10 more eps coming to Netflix, but they have 10 more ready to be animated, but they need support.

If you find yourself doing some social distancing this weekend, you can do worse than watch this show.

JeffGubb

Giant Bomb
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Mike Mika worked as a consultant on the show to help them get the gaming stuff right. Talked about it on Player One Podcast a few weeks ago.

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
Overall a pretty fun show. Miko's dialog may be a bit too saturated with lingo though, but it comes off as her eccentricity more than anything.

OP
OP
chairhome

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
Mike Mika worked as a consultant on the show to help them get the gaming stuff right. Talked about it on Player One Podcast a few weeks ago.
Yeah, he's actually the reason I know about the show since I follow him on twitter. He did a great job, I love how they handle all the gaming stuff. It shows that they had someone with experience consult.

Overall a pretty fun show. Miko's dialog may be a bit too saturated with lingo though, but it comes off as her eccentricity more than anything.
I agree, but my daughter who is 12 speaks almost exactly like her so I don't mind, haha