• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
Et6bFf3XEAMhhPF
Impossible, Alderaan was already blown up.

What she did was time travel back to her home planet...which then got blown up. Completely canon(Thanks Rebels!).

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
About time. Hey Sideshow Collectibles, you might want to hold production on those $600 Cara Dune statues. 🤷‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Good fuck her. She was a terrible actor anyway she won't be hard to replace.

And yeah get Bill Burr in the lead - he's great.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lolllll

I hope they recast with an actually good actress. I can't believe they thought about giving this void of nothing her own show

C J P

Jul 28, 2020
London
Imagine being dumb enough to get fired for being inflammatory and offensive on a show that stars Bill Burr

AnimaRize

Banned
Nov 7, 2020
Do we really need Cara Dune in the Star Wars cinematic whateververse? Like really? Can we not just come up with a different character that is strong and shoots guns?
not really, you can make the same type of character, but not with the same backstory of being a rebel shocktrooper and an alderaannian, ut was kind of a unique character for the time, i would prefer a recast over killing her off to be honest

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Someone, some suit at Disney must have took her aside and said, "Okay Gina, that's enough. Knock it off. We don't wanna hear about this anymore."

Being told no, as all self-respecting Karens will tell you, is basically Nazi Germany y'all.

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017
not really, you can make the same type of character, but not with the same backstory of being a rebel shocktrooper and an alderaannian, ut was kind of a unique character for the time, i would prefer a recast over killing her off to be honest
She was the only rebel shock trooper from that planet huh? Shoot.

It looked like such a bigger planet when the Death Star blew it up.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lolllll

I hope they recast with an actually good actress. I can't believe they thought about giving this void of nothing her own show

They don't even need to recast. Her character was so one dimensional and unnecessary that her character can just disappear and nobody will ever think twice about it.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why this took so long.

Based on the wording this was already set in stone. When they scrubbed her from the investor meeting in December. I"m sure she was done right then and this is why she really went HAM.

It sucks but as a business they probably didn't want to fire her while the show was airing and have it be a big thing. Most people will now move on from this story before the weekend is over.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Wait, is this a reaction to something she said in the last few days (that I missed) or is it the conclusion from her stupid tweets some time ago?

SpudBud

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good, She's a trash person and needed to go. She was the worst part of the show anyway.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand why it's so hard to just shut the fuck up and secure the bag.

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not to rain on everyone's parade, but the Lucasfilm statement didn't even mention her transphobia, support for Q anon white terrorism, her anti-mask/vax sentiments, or her derision of BLM.

The ONLY reason she got fired was that Disney's acceptance of her views made her feel untouchable enough to post anti-Semitic bs too. It doesn't change the fact that Disney gave her and all of their employees a free pass to continue as is. They would have happily made her headlines for that new Rangers show if she continued

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017

How many people that arent hardcore SW fans know that or can recall that? Ive watched every episode but have no real memory of her character except she was there in some fights. DIsney could just cast someone else to play the same character as a FU to Carano.