• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
Ok but why was EYE implicated in this hack……. Has anyone indexed the data to search through yet?

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Rob Monster providing web hosting for Nazis....
...when did reality jump the shark?

The Capitol Police Officer who led the hogs away from the Senate chambers on 1/6 was named Eugene Goodman.

It's like if this dude just got lazy and threw his arms in the air and said fuck it lol.

1*OlY_7egaXZYKJu3QZYmANA.jpeg

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping for more military and police personnel to be outed, as well as crackdowns on plotting fascist orgs. What were those oath keepers up to?

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
No, your honor. The site is called "Rac is minc".

It's a phrase the cool kids are saying. Like, "yo, that rac is minc!"

Kidgalactus

Oct 30, 2017
Orlando
Honestly I just don't understand it. Can anyone explain why it's such a big deal? Alt right Web hosting company having stuff leaked which shows the CEO is into alt right stuff?

If I understand it right, the leak includes their customers, customers' info ( payment stuff, passwords, WHOIS info), and possibly also includes normally invisible stuff hosted on the sites.

Basically, this would go a long way to out people who were secretly a part, and fanning the flames of the white nationalist/alt-right surge.

I think a lot of people are excited, because it could include, or implicate some high profile alt-right shitheads, like the ones in government, or who run dangerous podcasts online.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
Is it OK to hack a Nazi?

To shreds, you say?

If I understand it right, the leak includes their customers, customers' info ( payment stuff, passwords, WHOIS info), and possibly also includes normally invisible stuff hosted on the sites.

Basically, this would go a long way to out people who were secretly a part, and fanning the flames of the white nationalist/alt-right surge.

I think a lot of people are excited, because it could include, or implicate some high profile alt-right shitheads, like the ones in government, or who run dangerous podcasts online.

Also, this gives the FBI a lot to work with now and in the future.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I can only speak for myself but I'm an idiot and I'm waiting for someone who knows what all this means to pick through and isolate the juiciest deets.

Corncob

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Ooh ok that makes sense. Hope some big names get buried by this.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017

Also

Can't forget the best part

Everything is in plaintext

qj5Dv2@large.gif

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
I mean there's boned, there's turbo-boned, and then there's Joe Exotic "there's no way I'll be able to financially recover from this" boned.

We might be past the third one now.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
you
wouldn't
download
a company

For real, they got the disk images for their entire VM structure? God damn.