• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
rainbow-six-beginners-guide-hero-section-background-desktop-tablet-01-en-07nov19

Info about the game:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience. The gameplay sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six games.

Squad up and breach in to explosive 5v5 PVP action. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege features a huge roster of specialized operators, each with game-changing gadgets to help you lead your team to victory.

Key features:
  • Master the art of destruction and gadgetry.
  • Face intense close-quarters combat, tactical team play, and explosive action in every moment.
  • Experience new strategies and tactics as Rainbow Six Siege evolves over time. Change the rules of Siege with every update that includes new operators, weapons, gadgets and maps.

The FREE WEEKEND is going on right now on all platforms:

What I'm giving away:
R6S_Y5PASS_DeluxeEdition_1000x1000_EN-US.jpg
ADnYYHf.png

Giveaway Info (OVER):
I am giving away 2 copies of Rainbow Six: Siege (Deluxe Edition) for STEAM/UPLAY because I want to bring more people into this amazing game and possibly make someone's day.

To enter: Just explain below why you want a copy of the game.

I will select the winners after reading each response. I will gift the game to the winners on Steam!

ENDS: OVER

I'm proud to announce the winners!

Congrats! to:
Nec
megabytecr

PM me your steam ID (THE FULL URL)!

Last edited:

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
I'm not entering the giveaway (I'm shit at FPS), just wishing everyone good luck, and thank you OP.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
I used to play S.W.A.T back in the old days and loved it. I just really miss that sort of unique gameplay and i've been itching towards getting Siege when it gets a great discount on Steam. I'll be pretty grateful if I can win one off ya. So yea, I'd love myself a STEAM copy and thanks for doing this whole thing!

Last edited:

Nec

The Fallen
Mar 12, 2019
Well, I'm tired of CS, the game is really expensive in my country and I liked the game when I played. Just that.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Always wanted a new shooter, but never really found one to my liking. Missed the og r6 days. COD gets samey samey rather quickly, BF hasn't been fun since BC2, and I found OW super bland.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I've always been curious about the game but the amount of content I'd have to unlock seems a bit overwhelming, so I've never actually gone for it. Maybe having a bit of a kickstart would help!

Thanks for the giveaway even if I don't win, that's very generous of you!

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
For the last 3 years I've been playing UBIs other game "For Honor". I love counter-strike over other FPS because of its tactical nature and 1 life per match. So I've been looking forward to playing this on PC Uplay or steam.
Thanks for the giveaway, maybe I'll have to do one for For Honor as more people should play that too.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I have the game on PS4 but my plus ran out in November and i'm short on money right now and not liking them holding multiplayer behind a paywall, so i've not played since November and I miss it.

RyuCookingSomeRice

Alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2020
Well thats awesome of you. Ive always wanted to buy this but Ive been weary of the total number of editions, and Im.never sure which one I should buy. I hear the normal edition is okay but im not sure.

If I do win it, I'll be pretty damn happy with it. I'll finally be able to jump in, and experience some of the great things I've heard about it. Always was a big Rainbow Six fan back in the day, so I must say im a bit bummed there's no SP. But the MP should provide a lot of good hours I'm assuming!

Jun 2, 2019
I'm curious as fuck for the game, and I've been meaning to play a more tactical/slow fps lately. Also I want to try my sweet sweet new cpu on anything that boots

So yes, I'm interested, A LOT

ThatOneGuy

Dec 3, 2018
Always been interested in jumping into siege. I've been looking for a new shooter lately to so this would be an awesome win.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
As a kid I really digged R6 games, but the fact the new one was online only bummed me a lot. I never had a chance to play it because the size of the game is big, so even during free week-ends I didn't bother with the download because by the time I finished downloading the game the week-end would be over.
I saw a lot of gameplay and the title seems valid, probably one of the best tactical shooter of this generation, so I'd like to try it.
Thanks for the giveaway!

Phoenics

Apr 23, 2019
United Kingdom, Horsham
Would be fantastic to win. as I already have the game I would pass it on to my girlfriend who has played the game on my computer and loves it. she tries all the operators before deciding which one to play and because the deluxe edition has a few more operators I think she will find the one she most enjoyed. we both love the competitive aspect of the game. so if I won I would love to gift her the code and be able to tag-team it up.
Thank you for opportunity

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
While I'm not the biggest fps person, my friend is a really big fan of the game and has been bugging me to grab the game to play with him for some time. It seems like a cool game and has some ideas that I like, I just don't have the money to drop on a game that I might not like in the end. Thats my story I guess.

ReCross

Oct 25, 2017
I need to get my competitive mojo back. LoL just isn't doing it for me anymore, I'll try this during the weekend. From what I understand, you need extreme knowledge of the maps in this game to be even remotely decent?

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I would love a tactical shooter game to play as my wife and I finalize our PC build this month.

Plus I appreciate how Ubi did not abandon Siege during the first year. It's a great comeback story that can motivate developers and publishers to not abandon their game right away.

PC-tan

Feb 25, 2018
I've thought about picking up this game for some time (I like fps games). The main issue for me has always been which version to pick up. Seeing how it's not just the base game. At one point I think there was an even cheaper version of the game that cost under $10USD that let you play the game but you had to unlock a lot of the operators. That's what's kept me from buying and getting into the game.

Squirt

Oct 28, 2017
My fiancée and I are actually downloading this now to play for the free weekend. She's been interested for a while, so figured now would be a good time to give it a go. I'll be buying two copies. I'll enter the giveaway.

Robaperas

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
I've been playing it for a couple of weeks, and it's really fun but a bit overwhelming at first; for me coming from 700 hours of PUBG, I'm still trying to learn to play the objective and not to peek and kill everything in sight, because I always end up getting killed. Fun and soul wrecking at the same time.

edit: I don't want the game, just wanted to share my experience with it, maybe someone reads it, and might get interested in the game.

Last edited:

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Since it's on sale I'll probably just buy it but thank you OP for gifting it.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
So I have a monitor with 144 FPS and want to know what to play something other than Dota 2

Heraldic

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I would love to own a copy of rainbow six siege deluxe edition. I really enjoy playing online shooters on my PC. I've never played rainbow before, but it looks fun! Hope I win!

megabytecr

Nov 7, 2017
CS Source and CS Go player here, I need another go to multiplayer FPS game, and I am not into games like Overwatch and BFV has not been able to provide that second go to mp game, so R6Siege please be mine. Oh and I just bought a new PC, and so I am out of funds.

Deleted member 12186

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have the game on PC, the base game that is. I played the game like 3000+ hours on console and wanted some presence on PC but I have no ops and no time to grind and get them all. If I could use this deluxe to get y1 and y2 ops then I hope im eligible to win.

KyngKee

Oct 25, 2017
I would like it because I have the game on Xbox one, but would like to play on PC with a couple friends since I built a gaming PC recently and trying to transition.

Gigi A

Oct 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Why would I want to play?

Because I've been itching for a shooter that isn't Call of Duty, Fortnite, CSGO, or PUBG. I never actually played the Rainbow Six games after all these years, which is pretty surprising to me.. Looking into Seige, it seems to be a great game right up my alley, especially since it's all grounded into a specific area, cooperating with your teams with a strategy in mind to win the game. If they're all like this, then I've definitely been missing out. Plus I actually do have a decent amount of friends who own this game that I can link up with in the future if I ever get around to it.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love a copy so I can chirp back at all my students who play and call me a "simp" for playing Apex instead of siege.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I've been thinking about R6 for a while. Enjoyed the old games, and I've stopped playing competitive games for a while- video games in general, really. Then my discord fams started playing weekly, and I paid attention to the scene: and it's looking healthy, the memes are dank, and ive a slight military background so this would be a helluva thing for me to win.

In either case, thanks for the giveaway, real kind of ya.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
For your consideration

I've been looking for a deeper, slightly more granular shooter since my days of multiplayer gaming back on the ps3. I realized that once my favourite ps3 shooters died (uncharted 2 and killzone 2) that there would be nowhere for me to go. I eventually got into Dota 2 and that's all i've played for a few years. Friends I haven't talked to in years went from game to game having fun with each other but I never had any interest in them. CSGO with its infinite skill ceiling and weird bullet patterns, PUBG ran like crap and was filled with hackers when I played it(I'm sure its all roses now but that ship has sailed) and fortnite is just not my cup of tea. The only thing that ever really scratched my itch was more arcadey shooters but there isn't any on the market that's not Call of Duty which never evolved from Cod4 and Apex which never got a real network update from it's launch date. Overwatch is just way too casual for me. I occasionally try CSGO since the arcade types failed me and the commitment and teamplay that CSGO offers is what I would love but I've bounced off of it so many times.

But there's always been one game that's floated around my circle of friends, both console and PC and in the twitch streams I watched and that was R6 Siege. Vegas 1 and 2 were some awesome shooters back on the 360, and the limited time I experienced with Siege though not the exact same, reminded me of those times. But I was always hesitant on buying it, i would always find excuses to play something else thinking it would fade away and another game would take it's place. But here we are at Year 5? Of it's continued support, Ubisoft have definitely convinced me that if they ever make a Siege 2 or just update it the way they have similar to Fortnite and CSGO that I would have a really happy home.

Nothing ever beats the 1v3,1v4,1v5 clutches....nothing. I'd like to experience something like that again.

Love, Smash-It Stan.

OP
OP
TheUnseenTheUnheard

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
Just a reminder that this ENDS: Saturday, March 7th at 4PM PST

There's still time!

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone picks this up because of this thread or wins it and wants, the Siege Community Thread is pretty welcoming and I think several of us are happy to play with new players to learn the ropes.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone I know plays the game on console but I'd much rather play it on PC myself, yet game like this is best with team so I haven't brought myself to buy the game.
Good luck to everyone.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018
Thanks for the giveaway OP.

I am part of a Discord server for expat teachers in Japan and as of March 1st all schools here are shut so we have a lot of down time and a lot of plans have been canceled. I already own Siege but have honestly not played much since moving here 7 months ago. My Siege group is in a bad time zone to play with and unfortunately my Japanese and Korean are not good enough to play with the Japanese and Koreans I now get queued with. I'd be giving the copy to one of the people on the server who showed interest in the game and there is another who picked it up after showing them the deal. Hopefully more will pick it up and we will be able to play something else together. (we currently do a lot of Jackbox nights) I would love to be able to teach them and have been itching to get back into it.

Kei-

Mar 1, 2018