• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
We allowing shit posts on this board?

Oh wait it's Bronson

This is an actual shot of Bronson driving away after making the thread.

tumblr_nuc9szoXHr1saykaxo3_400.gif

crowphoenix

Oct 27, 2017
Good morning. In less than one hour, posters from EctEra will join others from around RestEra. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of ResetEra.

"ResetEra," that word should have new meaning for us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it is fate that today is not the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from BronsonLee.

We are fighting for our right to not give him what he wants. To give him something else.

And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will still be known as an American holiday, and not the day that ResetEra declared in one voice: We will not quietly give you what you want! We will not vanish without giving you something else! We're going to post on! We're going to make threads! Today, we won't celebrate our BronsonLee Day!

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I wish Android Studio wasn't such a pain in the butt.... really i would just be happy.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Yes.

I'm a nice guy.

I am going to give you what you want.

It's right there.

Just one click away.

I love you man.

Just do it.

Click that spoiler tag.

*not what you want*

Oops.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Don't worry, as soon as time travel as invented, I'll give you a ticket to go back to 1975 to watch the Flyers be a team capable of winning the cup

I mean, it's possible that the Flyers will win a cup in the future, but the time travel thing is more likely tbh
Iceburgh.gif

gritty ain't shit

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some guy at work is trying to tell me that wwe is just pretend.

How come they have championships then?

Am I supposed to believe that all the wrestlers, all the audience, all the sponsors everything - are all in on it? This is some flat Earth level paranoia.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I learned a fun fact today. I cannot hand out warnings to other moderators.

Not sure why I'd be mentioning it in this thread of all threads.

WHAT'RE YOU GOING TO DO BronsonLee ? WARN ME FOR BEING OFF TOPIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.