• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
My joke Nintendo Direct Prediction for every direct is that we are guaranteed to get a Rayman 2 announcement because so far it seems to be tradition that Nintendo's' 3D capable handhelds get a bad port of Rayman 2. I'd hate for the tradition to be thrown away with the Switch.

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
Ubisoft could put together a fairly substantial classic Rayman collection if they wanted to--putting aside the three main entries, there's also the multiplayer spinoff Rayman M, two Game Boy Color games, two Game Boy Advance games (as well as the GBA Rabbids game which is basically just a Rayman game), plus quite a few European educational games and flip-phone games if they wanted to go really deep.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
You know, while we're on this subject, I'd kinda love a new version of Tonic Trouble. I doubt we'll ever get it, as it's pretty forgotten and likely wouldn't make much financial sense, but that game did have some strengths and charm.

OP
OP
Porco Rosso

Porco Rosso

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Ubisoft could put together a fairly substantial classic Rayman collection if they wanted to--putting aside the three main entries, there's also the multiplayer spinoff Rayman M, two Game Boy Color games, two Game Boy Advance games (as well as the GBA Rabbids game which is basically just a Rayman game), plus quite a few European educational games and flip-phone games if they wanted to go really deep.

That would be fantastic. There's a lot of great, underrated stuff in the franchise.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
The Nintendo Switch is the first portable Nintendo system without a Rayman 2 since the game was originally released...

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe we're asking for a Rayman 2 version for current gen after begging Ubisoft for years to stop with the ports lol

They better port Revolution instead of 2 though >:|