• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

@kenvogel: WOW: @RudyGiuliani seems to suggest he has dirt that would prevent TRUMP from turning on him: "I've seen things written like 'he is going to throw me under the bus.' When they say that, I say 'he isn't, but I have insurance." Asserts he as a "very good relationship" with Trump.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Lmao "I'm guilty as fuck but you'll never hear it from Trump because he knows I know he's also guilty as fuck" ✌

Every time this guy speaks he just digs that hole a bit deeper.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Rudy was just using a tortured "literal bus" / health insurance metaphor.

Plus Trump can't throw Rudy under the bus for his crimes, the two are directly linked.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't cute. He's basically saying he's got information that could help stop Trump from shitting on so many people...but won't use it until it's his own ass on the line.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
NMxYd99.jpg

s55ydUb.gif

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Them eating each other is gonna be amazing.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing Rudy sitting in front of Schiff ratting out Trump while Nunes looks like he has violent diarrhea will be one of the greatest moments of my life.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017

It sounds like the same joke, but people are responding to it differently because of how it's worded in the OP tweet vs the thread linked, with the tweet sounding like Giuliani has "insurance" (dirt) against Trump vs the joke in the link saying that if Trump throws Giuliani under the bus Giuliani has insurance for his injuries from being thrown under the bus.

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yes cannot wait to watch what happens. Im being extra careful not to get struck and killed by traffic while walking to work as this shitstorm develops.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
He has said this before, and while out of context it's juicy, I'm almost positive he's just making a shitty dad joke that he literally has medical insurance to pay for the injuries from the bus. Him repeating tells me he's quite proud of that one.

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
Step 1: Have Parnas tesify to Giuliani efforts that inculpate Trump.
Step 2: Have Giuliani brazenly defend those efforts (and probably go even further in inculpating Trump_.
Step 3: Trump throws Giuliani under the bus.
Step 4: The Stupidest Watergate.

JLP101

Oct 25, 2017
What does it say when your personal lawyer is basically admitting he has dirt on you to protect himself from a federal investigation. The entire thing is one large circus show.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
As competent as Giuliani is, I'm guessing his dirt is actually claiming he couldn't have been involved be cause he was the shooter on the grassy knoll.

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I assumed this is why he hasn't been thrown under the bus already. It would've served as a plausible narrative to Republicans that Rudy was acting on his own accord. But I guess Republicans don't need a narrative among their base anyways beyond "Nuh-uh".

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Rudy: "I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE PRESIDENT'S CRIMES OF WHICH THERE ARE MANY!"
GOP: "I mean...did he really commit crimes though?"

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If he's repeating it now it's because it's a dumb dad joke about health insurance and people keep falling for it. So he trolls.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
whole thing is just bizarre to me. like if i were a former NYC mayor/"accomplished" politician in the twilight phase of my life why would i want to get involved in a bunch of shady eastern european dealings. or if there's some sound reasoning there, money or whatever, then why willingly go on cable news and spew a bunch of word salad that mostly implicates yourself

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
whole thing is just bizarre to me. like if i were a former NYC mayor/"accomplished" politician in the twilight phase of my life why would i want to get involved in a bunch of shady eastern european dealings. or if there's some sound reasoning there, money or whatever, then why willingly go on cable news and spew a bunch of word salad that mostly implicates yourself

Because most people who reach those levels of power don't do so unless they are selfish, egotistical, power hungry socio paths.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Trump would throw his own kids under the bus.

He'd certainly throw Ghouliani.

Loyalty to Trump will not be rewarded. He only cares about himself.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing to see here. Just the President's personal attorney threatening to blackmail the President of the United States.

David Addison

Oct 28, 2017
Three divorces, to the tune of $42,000 a month in alimony.

Also, being senile and crooked.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Rudy was just using a tortured "literal bus" / health insurance metaphor.

Plus Trump can't throw Rudy under the bus for his crimes, the two are directly linked.

don't forget how many times Giuliani could directly have impacted stuff like planning permissions, inspections and so on for trump buildings in the city including his fiery deathtrap building. I assume Giuliani was on the grift with every crooked business in nyc when he was heroically walking quickly away from asbestos dust after 911 because he heroically America's mayor happened to be sort of near it - the most heroic republican till Steve scalise heroically got shot and then heroically fought to keep our children unsafe from guns.

And read interviews with his former district attorney colleagues who expose his main skill was taking over near complete slam dunk prosecutions from junior staff and building his reputation on others work.

oh and mysteriously quashing cases against certain mob types.