• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 2, 2018

Pretty funny video from the perspective of a casual GoT fan and how it's like to live with someone who is a "real" GoT fan.

Burn me in King's Landing if old.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Taking bets on who gets shit on harder in this thead, D&D or the Girl in Girlfriend Reviews.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this really what her other videos are like? This is the first time I've seen this channel and I have to say I really disliked it. I kept waiting for her to actually break down why her BF disliked it or what she thought of it in the end but it never came.

I remember the product placement for Square Space more than anything else after those nine minutes. Sigh.

OP
OP
Jan 2, 2018
Is this really what her other videos are like? This is the first time I've seen this channel and I have to say I really disliked it. I kept waiting for her to actually break down why her BF disliked it or what she thought of it in the end but it never came.

I remember the product placement for Square Space more than anything else after those nine minutes. Sigh.

It's comedy, not a real review.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't the boyfriend write the script? So it's his review performed by her?

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"The most popular show in the history of television"

Mmmmmm, maybe if the history of television only included the last 15 years.

I forgot all about Ser Pounce! Did Benioff and Weiss really shoot a scene where he was killed?

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
It was a fun gimmick a few times but yeah i got pretty bored watching this one, its a cute shtick but doesn't really work on stuff thats been overtalked to death. They are really fun to watch live streaming on twitch, they condense a LOT of hours of gameplay into just a few minutes for their youtube videos.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
It was a fun gimmick a few times but yeah i got pretty bored watching this one, its a cute shtick but doesn't really work on stuff thats been overtalked to death. They are really fun to watch live streaming on twitch, they condense a LOT of hours of gameplay into just a few minutes for their youtube videos.

I think the fun about this video is the boyfriends constant bickering about the stupidity of the last season while playing other games and compare the scene or character in the game to GoT. And the girlfriend is in "just nod and smile" mode.

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
User Warned: Thread whining
Now off topic as well? Why is this unfunny channel so important on this forum.

Jie Li

Alt account
Banned
Dec 21, 2018
Her boyfriend didn't quote chicken when he is eating chicken? Lost a lot of points.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Its not a review of the show. It's a review of watching your bf watch a show he slowly begins to dislike. That's like the whole schtick they go for in every video lol

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Never seen this channel before, that was pretty damn good.
Now off topic as well? Why is this unfunny channel so important on this forum.
I was just curious why this made its way to off topic. I stopped clicking on the weekly thread on gaming long ago.
Z7HeRxU.jpg

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
what did she do to get #cancelled? I watched her sekiro review and it was pretty funny.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The editing of the clips from all the other shows is so perfect. The comedic timing is unreal.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The moment they mention Dexter at the very beginning, you know where it's going. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Superman

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
日本
Editing is alright. Everything else is cringey. I'd been avoiding the videos and now I see I made the right choice.

rucury

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
Yikes, that was bad. Cringiest vid by far. I really liked the concept but I feel its been stretched as far as it goes imo.