• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the best new Youtube channels is back again with a new video. This time about whether your boyfriend should play Celeste, Dead Cells, and Hollow Knight. Quite the trio there. Love this channel.

EdgeXL

Oct 27, 2017
California
User Banned (1 day): Thread derailing, trolling
It is not up to the girlfriend to determine what her boyfriend "should" play.

Deleted member 9929

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I enjoy these videos and they provide funny insight to what it's like to live with someone that plays games. I'll probably tune into their twitch channel tonight to see how TLOU goes.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"diarrhea christmas lights"

giphy.gif

Deleted member 4037

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ya, I dunno, Ive tried to see the humor in these since they seem to have just skyrocketed, but I think this just isnt for me. I dont think I laughed at any of these, this video I straight up just turned off midway.

Deleted member 12833

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ya, I dunno, Ive tried to see the humor in these since they seem to have just skyrocketed, but I think this just isnt for me. I dont think I laughed at any of these, this video I straight up just turned off midway.
I'm already burnt on it but enjoyed the first couple ones. Jokes are a little to forced for me

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
Incredible video with a very important message to end on, what a fucking talent.

Up to this point I thought her videos are mostly just good comedy and nothing more, until this one dropped and completely blown me away.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just responding to the title, "Should your boyfriend play...".

I just don't see a relationship as one person dictating choices to the other.
Watch the videos. It's a joke review youtube series and channel with the exact same titles. The girl pretend she is not playing these games or a gamer herself for comedy's sake. It's not her literally telling other girlfriends to take away the toys lmao

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
The videos aren't belly laugh funny or anything IMO, but they're earnest and lack cynicism (for the most part) so I enjoy them

mindsale

Oct 29, 2017
What was that clip with the happy western girl shooting an uzi in a circle? End of the video.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. The title is not particularly hilariious.
the title isn't the hilarious part, the content and effort she puts into the videos is. Do you judge a movie or a book entirely on its title? Come on man, just admit you fucked up and thought it was a serious video without actually watching it instead of doubling down. You aren't going to impress anyone and the discussion can move on lol

EdgeXL

Oct 27, 2017
California
Watch the videos. It's a joke review youtube series and channel with the exact same titles. The girl pretend she is not playing these games or a gamer herself for comedy's sake. It's not her literally telling other girlfriends to take away the toys lmao

I do not have much interest in watching gaming videos on YouTube. The ones I do watch tend to be more about the history of the industry. Last night I watched a couple of videos about the history of the Amstrad CPC.

I am not criticizing the video itself, it may be the best video ever made. However, I am allowed to comment on the title.

EdgeXL

Oct 27, 2017
California
the title isn't the hilarious part, the content and effort she puts into the videos is. Do you judge a movie or a book entirely on its title? Come on man, just admit you fucked up and thought it was a serious video without actually watching it instead of doubling down. You aren't going to impress anyone.

As a matter of fact, I do not judge movies or books on their covers. Nor did I judge this video. All I did was comment on the titlemshe chose to use.

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I love what she's doing with these. The lack of cynicism is a breath of fresh air and the idea that even someone who doesn't play games can still enjoy the non-cinematic stuff is an interesting one.