• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017

Did a search and was surprised it wasn't here already, usually these are posted on the gaming side but seeing as how this is a movie review I thought it should get posted here. If a mod feels otherwise, by all means send it over to gaming.

Enjoy!

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit she mentioned Last Jedi

How quick can we make the thread about that instead?

I really like this channel lol

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I disagree with her weird notion that Star Wars doesn't work unless it's with all practical effects.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I disagree with her weird notion that Star Wars doesn't work unless it's with all practical effects.
There was a thread on there not too long ago that asked why Episode I still had a distinctive "look" like the old trilogy has, and it was due to it still deep in practical effects work. Same reason why the Fifth Element looks great even today.

It would be cool as hell to see a movie made with a big budget constrained to miniature sets and limited CGI work.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't really enjoy this one. The number of pop culture cutaway gags is exceeding Family Guy levels.

The videogame episodes felt like they were more straightforward and less concerned with being cute/clever.