• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Me seeing there's only 13 entries total to my 4-games giveaway restricted to non-junior giver-only users who haven't won anything yet this month:

Bi18hsr.gif

I like what I'm seeing, I'll probably use these restrictions all the damn time now.

HzAdzg7.gif

every day a new evil to contend with

tumblr_pkykm6ezwR1ulj4dn_540.gif

1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Teleglitch: Die More Edition - Won by Donald Draper Donald Draper (22 entries)

1 gift from Shogun

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Shogun Shogun!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Shogun said:
Halloween is almost upon us.

• Steam Steam: Dreadout - Keepers of the Dark - Won by laoni laoni (45 entries)

botossi

Oct 27, 2017
Again, thank you all that are promoting those giveaways! I'm sure that I will never win (due to my history in life of giveaways)!

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I'm making giveaways for my regular homies who keep on giving (thus making this thread alive and thriving) but never receive. If anything, I'm Chaotic Good, since I'm restoring some balance in this unfair world!

2i86HUY.gif

What about the people who won a game 29 days ago and since then no luck?
Think about their feelings

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
What about the people who won a game 29 days ago and since then no luck?
Think about their feelings

29 days ago, it was the 17th of September, meaning people who won giveaway(s) in September can totally participate in my giveaway that only restricts people who won something in October from participating.

8SbA5nB.gif

Last edited:

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
The last month restriction doesnt count the days crossing months?
The more you know
Depends what you mean. With other restrictions, the test is when you try to enter. So if you won something 18 hours ago and a new raffle goes up lasting 24 hours, you can wait 6 hours then enter. With the calendar month restriction, it's based on when the raffle was created. So if someone creates that raffle on Oct 31st and it lasts 2 days, everyone who won in October will be locked out no matter when they try to enter it. AFAIK...

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Puzzle Agent from Guynamedbilly's - Won by Agent_J Agent_J (34 entries)

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
Depends what you mean. With other restrictions, the test is when you try to enter. So if you won something 18 hours ago and a new raffle goes up lasting 24 hours, you can wait 6 hours then enter. With the calendar month restriction, it's based on when the raffle was created. So if someone creates that raffle on Oct 31st and it lasts 2 days, everyone who won in October will be locked out no matter when they try to enter it. AFAIK...
Really? Unless we get official word beforehand, we might need to test this at the end of the month.
Only half a month before we all realize we completely forgot to try science!

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you Giftbot and the Anonymous user who gifted out Gunman Clive. This is a random one I have wanted to play for years but never bothered. Not bad for my first Gift-Win!!

2 gifts from funkygallo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from funkygallo funkygallo!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Minion Masters: Void’s Onslaught DLC - Won by Sanchoco Sanchoco (1 entry)
  • PC and maybe PS4 e Xbox 1 if redeemable in game PC and maybe PS4 e Xbox 1 if redeemable in game: Dauntless: Scare Tactics Weapon Skin - Won by MadnB MadnB (2 entries)

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, two giveaways won in a day, and I'm usually a terminally unlucky dude. Pretty sure that depleted my luck for the next 10 years or so. Whatevs tho.

Many thanks to Delphine for Yume Nikki.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there someone teasing a Death Stranding giveaway.

emb

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks Hachiji and Stop It for Republique and Bridge Constructor. Didn't really expect to ever win anything, much less two. Looking forward to trying some things I otherwise wouldn't have.

1 gift from Polyh3dron

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Polyh3dron Polyh3dron!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Polyh3dron said:
Here's a Deus Ex Game Of The Year Steam Code for the winner.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry about the mixup with the SamSho code!
Glad it seems to have been sorted out.