• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
2 gifts from Etrian Darkness

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Etrian Darkness Etrian Darkness!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Etrian Darkness said:
These are good Star Wars content

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic - Won by ILPUMAGUERRIERO ILPUMAGUERRIERO (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sit - Won by moonie moonie (22 entries)

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
i've given away and won my fair share of games from resetera with no issues, but apparently humble has been account banning for gifting/trading/giveaways?

see more here: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDealsM...ware_of_humble_bundles_gift_links_there_have/
It's hard to get a clear picture of the frequency, but this has seemed only to be for extreme cases. Giveaways of keys (rather than gift links) are the easy way to avoid the risk, as Humble Bundle can't track those in the same way that they likely can for gift links.

1 gift from Camjo-Z

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Camjo-Z Camjo-Z!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Camjo-Z said:
My friend gave me a spare code, so I'm donating it here! Also, if you win this, make sure to reach Boom Bloom Blast - Breakthrough. It is the best level in the game, for reasons that are totally unrelated to it having a bee named after me.

• Steam Steam: Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair - Won by gmanvg (91 entries)

3 gifts from PC90

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from PC90 PC90!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PC90 said:
some recent bundle leftovers

4 gifts from doublechocochip

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from doublechocochip doublechocochip!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

doublechocochip said:

• Steam Steam: Torchlight - Won by TongPoo TongPoo (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Torchlight II - Won by Raigor (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Road Redemption - Won by Alienhated Alienhated (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: This War of Mine - Won by NeonBorealis NeonBorealis (1 entry)

1 gift from EvilChameleon

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from EvilChameleon EvilChameleon!

EvilChameleon said:
Got this code for three months of XBOX GamePass for the PC because I am a Discord Nitro subscriber. As I don't game on my laptop, it's yours if you win this giveaway!

• PC PC: Three Months of XBOX GamePass for PC - Won by Arukado Arukado (127 entries)

TriggerRedd

Localization Producer for Yakuza
Verified
Nov 3, 2017
Irvine, California
Question! I'm combing through my games and trying to pare down the "collection" as it were - and I have a lot of physical titles I'd been planning to throw into the "free to good home" thread only to discover that thread's mighty metamorphosis into this. Most of them are Nintendo products, mainly DS/Wii/WiiU/3DS with some stragglers from other platforms as well. Some common stuff, some unopened stuff, some uncommon too.

But I'm not sure if there's even an interest in these ancient relics anymore? This thread seems to have gone mostly digital from what I can tell - which is cool of course, I just want to make sure I'm not A, breaking any rules by posting physical stuff, and B, not throwing crap up that nobody wants. If it's the latter, I'll just do what I'd always dreaded, and throw them into a donation box. That always just never felt like the spirit of a "good home" to me.

(Also, I'm totally down to pay shipping, but is there a way to limit giveaways to America? Most Nintendo stuff is region locked anyway)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Question! I'm combing through my games and trying to pare down the "collection" as it were - and I have a lot of physical titles I'd been planning to throw into the "free to good home" thread only to discover that thread's mighty metamorphosis into this. Most of them are Nintendo products, mainly DS/Wii/WiiU/3DS with some stragglers from other platforms as well. Some common stuff, some unopened stuff, some uncommon too.

But I'm not sure if there's even an interest in these ancient relics anymore? This thread seems to have gone mostly digital from what I can tell - which is cool of course, I just want to make sure I'm not A, breaking any rules by posting physical stuff, and B, not throwing crap up that nobody wants. If it's the latter, I'll just do what I'd always dreaded, and throw them into a donation box. That always just never felt like the spirit of a "good home" to me.

(Also, I'm totally down to pay shipping, but is there a way to limit giveaways to America? Most Nintendo stuff is region locked anyway)
People have done physical giveaways before. It's fine, especially if you are covering any costs, which probably means restricting the region you're willing to send to.

Illusionary

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK

You can't physically limit entrants by region, but just state in the description any restrictions that you want to apply. If someone outside of those restrictions enters and its picked by the bot, you're not obliged to send to them.

Now I just wish that I was in the US for this!

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017

I'm 9 games away from completing my 3DS collection. I can tell you now that I'm interested in seeing what you have.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Anonymous said:
DLC code, i hope it works

• Steam Steam: Tropico 4: Propaganda! - Won by Alsim (1 entry)

7 gifts from Indelible

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from Indelible Indelible!

• Steam Steam: Torchlight - Won by BennyWhatever BennyWhatever (6 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Torchlight 2 - Won by FanceeLadd FanceeLadd (14 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This War of Mine - Won by slashf slashf (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Vanquish - Won by Texan365 (77 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Divekick - Won by Noaloha Noaloha (6 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Toren - Won by lukas3428 lukas3428 (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Shadwen - Won by Equirah Equirah (9 entries)

2 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Humble CI Games 2020 Bundle

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Alien Rage - Unlimited - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife (10 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Dogfight 1942 - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (10 entries)

3 gifts from Cth

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Cth Cth!

Cth said:
I'm giving away 3 passes good for one week of food, delivered free ($40 value) from EveryPlate .. Instructions are easy, visit the website to see what kinds of meals they have and how to prepare them.

If anyone wants $20 off, send me a PM and I'll send a code your way also.

everyplate-reviews-5-1200x800.jpg

• EveryPlate EveryPlate: 1 Week of Free Food (w/ free shipping) - $40 value - Won by Deleted member 12323 (5 entries)
  • EveryPlate EveryPlate: 1 Week of Free Food (w/ free shipping) - $40 value - Won by CupOfDoom CupOfDoom (7 entries)
  • EveryPlate EveryPlate: 1 Week of Free Food (w/ free shipping) - $40 value - Won by alr1ght alr1ght (5 entries)

1 gift from DimitriLH

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from DimitriLH DimitriLH!

DimitriLH said:
Already own, so here ya go~

• Steam Steam: Scribblenauts Unlimited - Won by Cilidra Cilidra (36 entries)