• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
8 gifts from asmith906

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from asmith906 asmith906!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: STRIDER - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mega Man Legacy Collection - Won by Zache (47 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Col - Won by Lannisters1798 Lannisters1798 (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - Complete Season - Won by Jovo Jovo (45 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil 0 HD REMASTER - Won by chronomac chronomac (26 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil Revelations - Won by RazzMahTazz1319 RazzMahTazz1319 (15 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil HD REMASTER - Won by Tali'Zorah Tali'Zorah (39 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dead Rising 4 - Won by Stefarno Stefarno (37 entries)

1 gift from AutoMard

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from OozeMan OozeMan!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

OozeMan said:
Spare key from the recent GoG giveaway. Winner should redeem it by September 6th!

1 gift from Etrian Darkness

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Etrian Darkness Etrian Darkness!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Etrian Darkness said:
I've won too much in this thread to not give something away in it. Here's a copy of Yakuza Kiwami that has been sitting in my Humble for a while. I own it on PS4 so I never felt the need to redeem it.

(This was going to be something else too but I accidentally redeemed it checking to see if the code worked...)

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Yakuza Kiwami - Won by FanceeLadd FanceeLadd (114 entries)

1 gift from MikeHattsu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from MikeHattsu MikeHattsu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• GOG GOG: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Won by Gio Gio (9 entries)

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I just bought a game from humble bundle to give away here. I choose reveal code. I have not redeemed the code. But in the same window, it says «linked to Tailzo». Do they mean that this code is already linked to my account? Did I screw up?

1 gift from Tailzo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tailzo Tailzo!

Tailzo said:
I just wanted to give something back to all of you. I hope this code works, I bought it from Humble Bundle 10 minutes ago.

Seeing Yakuza Kiwami being given away, I figured I should buy Yakuza 0 :)

1 gift from ShottiePippen

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ShottiePippen ShottiePippen!

ShottiePippen said:
Redeem this by August 17, 2020, 1:00:00 PM PDT.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

Anonymous said:
Please, read the instructions before entering this giveaway.

Hi guys. I recently won this key in a recent giveaway but it doesn't work here in my country, Brazil. So please, if you're in Brazil, do not enter this giveaway. This key was gently provided by Menome, and I tried to send it back to her to be re-raffled, but she said that I should do it. So if you win, please remember to thank her. Cheers!

• Steam Steam: Railway Empire - Won by Shurp Shurp (29 entries)

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
MikeHattsu please give away a trip to Japan after the pandemic.

tbuIYA7.gif

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
I don't know how giftbot works and I don't have time today to go through how to implement it. Not sure if these game keys have already been redeemed, but anyone feel free to take them or redeem them:

Shadowrun: Dragonfall
BWNA7-RKTHW-G2V7D

UnderRail
L6WJ6-GVAXB-ZN2M4

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't know how giftbot works and I don't have time today to go through how to implement it. Not sure if these game keys have already been redeemed, but anyone feel free to take them or redeem them:

Shadowrun: Dragonfall
BWNA7-RKTHW-G2V7D

UnderRail
L6WJ6-GVAXB-ZN2M4

These codes went to some bot the second you posted them since they're in plain text, but thank you regardless.

To use giftbot, click on your profile and go to the Giveaways option. In the top right is "Create Giveaway". Click on that, paste the thread URL of wherever you wish to have it. The message field is optional. You can put in various options for the giveaway if you want. Then you paste the game title, platform and key/gift link in the bottom section, and send it off.

1 gift from Spiderman

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spiderman Spiderman!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spiderman said:

• Steam Steam: Tales of Berseria - Won by Nilou Nilou (119 entries)

1 gift from Shurp

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Shurp Shurp!

Shurp said:
Forwarding on the key to Railway Empire that was originally posted by @Menome that I won off Anonymous

Based on that giveaway, please do not enter if you live in Brazil, and I can add Australia as another place that is not eligible for this code

Good luck everyone, I'm looking forward to see who can actually redeem this baby!

Oct 31, 2017
Not really. I think that when Humble gives these keys for free, you have a certain number of days to activate before it expires.

You have a limited time to get the key on your HB account. The key is seen as "expired" after the time limit (on your HB account) but if you got it earlier and put it in an excel file for example, you can use it whenever you want.

I did just that with several of their giveaways ;)

2 gifts from The Iron Yuppie

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from The Iron Yuppie The Iron Yuppie!

The Iron Yuppie said:
Cleaning out receipts in my inbox, I found a couple bonus codes that Greenmangaming threw at me.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
How do the lurker rules work for this thread? You have to post 5 times or something?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
How do the lurker rules work for this thread? You have to post 5 times or something?
It's not for the thread. Many giveaway posters restrict to "no lurkers" which they shouldn't really be doing in this thread. It's intended for community threads, and requires 5 posts. Also spamming in any other thread than this one to try and get around that rule will likely get you a ban.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
It's not for the thread. Many giveaway posters restrict to "no lurkers" which they shouldn't really be doing in this thread. It's intended for community threads, and requires 5 posts. Also spamming in any other thread than this one to try and get around that rule will likely get you a ban.

Got it. I was a little confused where the post requirement came from (bc this isn't a community thread, like you say), but that makes sense.

Oct 27, 2017
Would it break the rules of the giveaway system if I did a thing where the game could change? As an example, I'd put "Doom Eternal or Bad Rats." If Trumps loses reelection, the winner would be provided with Doom Eternal. If he wins, you get Bad Rats. Not sure how I would do that. Maybe put a link in the field. Then that link would get updated with the correct code.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Would it break the rules of the giveaway system if I did a thing where the game could change? As an example, I'd put "Doom Eternal or Bad Rats." If Trumps loses reelection, the winner would be provided with Doom Eternal. If he wins, you get Bad Rats. Not sure how I would do that. Maybe put a link in the field. Then that link would get updated with the correct code.

If you state the catch clearly, I think there have been similar things already done. If you let the winner choose platform for the Doom game, in case that's the price, I'm up for the challenge!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
People have done mystery raffles before, and most seem to have enjoyed it. So long as the gifter is fully up front about it of course. It's too soon right now though. The election result is 11+ weeks away and the longest raffle is 1 week, so gifting a promise of a game 10+ weeks after the raffle ends wouldn't really be anything and that would likely be against the rules. If you created a raffle on the day of the election people would probably enjoy it.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

You could also put "PM me" or some other instructions as the 'code', and then have the winner get in touch with you, or contact them yourself.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

• Steam Steam: What Happened - Won by Jaded Alyx Jaded Alyx (16 entries)

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
Ye quite drastically from what I played of Zestiria. I wouldn't say I absolutely loved Berseria, but I enjoyed it a lot and I think general reception has been it's a high point for the series.

Yeah they really need to revamp those games, can't forget they were done for last gen consoles.
The game that was supposed to be current-gen (Tales of Arise) doesn't seem like it will be released anytime soon, so we're doomed to play the tales games with slightly outdated looks and mechanics.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
As long as you're up front, that's fine. Just reach out to the winner via PM after the contest is up.

honorless

Oct 28, 2017
Damn I can't enter this one because I won Railway Empire........ which I can't use in my region and had to pass on in another giveway..........
If it makes you feel any better, Tales games are also region-locked in various ways (https://steamdb.info/app/429660/subs/) Spiderman didn't post what region they're in or what regions the key can be used in (if they even know) so unless you know they're in an AUS-friendly region, there isn't a guarantee that you could redeem this one, either.

Region locking: It Really Never Stops Sucking Ass™ :/

2 gifts from Peter4331

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Peter4331 Peter4331!