• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for FTL, Hyro. I've heard so many things about this game over the years that i think it's time to give it a whirl.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Two losses within 30 minutes of one another... ouch

DYoPciG.gif
lmao

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Holy crap! Thank you anonymous user for the $25 gift card to PSN. Money is tight right now so I really appreciate it. Thank you!

3 gifts from DTJAAAAM

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from DTJAAAAM!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Revolver 360 Re:Actor - Won by Indelible Indelible (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: One Way Heroics - Won by texhnolyze texhnolyze (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Astebreed Definitive Edition - Won by FarZa17 FarZa17 (7 entries)

1 gift from Spiderman

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spiderman Spiderman!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spiderman said:
tumblr_ona9uspqV21ru2f8mo1_500.gifv

BATFLECK IS BEST BAT

• Steam Steam: Batman Arkham Knight - Won by nsilvias nsilvias (54 entries)

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
If you liked the first two Rocksteady Batman titles please don't sleep on Arkham Knight. It is an incredible game and don't let anybody tell you otherwise :P

I'm not entering the giveaway as I own it already but best of luck everybody!

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
If you liked the first two Rocksteady Batman titles please don't sleep on Arkham Knight. It is an incredible game and don't let anybody tell you otherwise :P

I'm not entering the giveaway as I own it already but best of luck everybody!

ye. legit the best game in the series. People reeaaally hate the batmobile and story, though.

RNG

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably one of the rare ones that actually enjoyed driving the batmobile, really liked seeing the destruction and debris fly by while cruising around Gotham.

But yeah the Riddler stuff sucks. All that shit just to see an extra minute of the ending.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
I only liked the original arkham, asylum. The other 2 were bloated to make it feel fresh, but they never felt fresh to me. They felt bloated.

They are very bloated and Asylum is a very different kind of game. Asylum feels like a game that takes its smaller budget and scope and makes them boons. Setting it on a small island that changes over time and has metroidvania elements, a prison where it logically makes sense for there to be many different notable villains.

It's a series that I think suffered from fatigue with no easy solution, but I enjoyed Arkham Knight in a similar way to how I enjoyed AC Odyssey.

Spiderman

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Most of my hours went into the AR challenges, I just love beating scores, I must have sunk 50 hours in the Iceberg Lounge VIP Room challenge alone.

15 gifts from Peter4331

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 15 gifts from Peter4331 Peter4331!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing - Won by Spiderman Spiderman (48 entries)
  • Steam Steam: BioShock™ Remastered - Won by Hedera Hedera (46 entries)
  • Steam Steam: >observer_ - Won by itspants1 itspants1 (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: NBA 2K20 - Won by eyeless eyeless (40 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Eastside Hockey Manager - Won by Wace Wace (6 entries)
  • Steam Steam: This War of Mine - Won by CheapJi CheapJi (12 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Ball - Won by KaiserGuillermo KaiserGuillermo (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Armello - Won by Cth Cth (17 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Age of Wonders III - Won by Kanito8a Kanito8a (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Overlord II - Won by Miaus Miaus (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Overgrowth - Won by WhatsHis Face (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: System Shock: Enhanced Edition - Won by GhoulOne GhoulOne (29 entries)
  • Steam Steam: System Shock 2 - Won by Akumatica Akumatica (9 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Regular Human Basketball - Won by Catshade Catshade (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: FRAMED Collection - Won by XL Hoodie XL Hoodie (19 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Darksiders Warmastered Edition

Deleted member 5086

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
As a reminder, staff can see which member created an anonymous giveaway. If you try to anonymously abuse the GiftBot system, you will be caught and banned.

Deleted member 17388

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, but how people are able to abuse the GiftBot system by creating giveaways? 🤔
Do they give the prize themselves?