• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
If you do that outside of this specific thread you get banned. The restriction is there for community thread giveaways, so people who aren't in a community can't swoop in and win something only meant for someone's friends.

That makes sense, I didn't consider the community thread giveaways. Still don't understand why someone would put that restriction on a giveaway in this thread though.

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
Post restrictions is such a weird requirement in this thread. I can see it being a thing in the OTs but here... C'mon man.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah I find the lurker restriction a little odd. It's basically just "hey you need to post some spam comments a few times in this thread to join this giveaway even if you've been a member for 3 years!" restriction. There's not a whole lot to post about in a thread specifically about giveaways lol.
I assume the people who choose it THINK they are preventing people with 0 posts at all from joining, because yeah, it makes no sense for this thread otherwise.

1 gift from Planet

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Planet Planet!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Planet said:
Lego The Hobbit cause I had a few cents left in my wallet. :]

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Lego The Hobbit - Won by Bleu Bleu (54 entries)

1 gift from blackMamba1187

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from blackMamba1187 blackMamba1187!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

blackMamba1187 said:
persona4goldenl7kcz.jpg

Last give away. Probably. Good luck!

• Steam Steam: Persona 4 Golden - Won by Saturday Saturday (251 entries)

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Oh please Persona.

I know I don't deserve this, specially after winning a Dragon Quest XI Switch Giveaway with over 350 people around Christmas (f'n insane), but this would make my girlfriend very happy. Luck be on my side. 🤞🤞

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid question, I have a bunch of "unused" keys. The reason for the " " is that I'm unsure. They are from older Humble Bundle and some may or may not be used. The list is outdated. Could I make a giveaway under the assumption that someone may get a key that does not work? Or is there a way to check to see if they work or not still. In both Steam and Origin?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Stupid question, I have a bunch of "unused" keys. The reason for the " " is that I'm unsure. They are from older Humble Bundle and some may or may not be used. The list is outdated. Could I make a giveaway under the assumption that someone may get a key that does not work? Or is there a way to check to see if they work or not still. In both Steam and Origin?
AFAIK you can't check Steam keys. So long as they're being given in food faith and you explain in the giveaway you aren't certain they're valid, I think it's fine.

1 gift from ShottiePippen

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ShottiePippen ShottiePippen!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ShottiePippen said:
Key expires 1 PM ET tomorrow. Redeem ASAP.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
This was given away for free on Humble the other day. The key expires tomorrow June 18, 10:00:00 AM PDT.

• Steam Steam: Snake Pass - Won by Miaus Miaus (2 entries)

Oct 29, 2017
thank you for Overgrowth Sunlit Solaire !

two wins today...

7853.jpg
Aw heck, going in for the double haha. Thanks a lot for Surviving Mars, Sunlit Solaire
thanks Sunlit Solaire for This War of Mine! has been in my wishlist since forever.
Thanks alot Sunlit Solaire for FTL, been meaning to check it out.

Enjoy them! Glad it went smoothly! Never done a giveaway before.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

Anonymous said:
Must redeem by today.

• Steam Steam: Snake Pass - Won by Rapture Rapture (2 entries)

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you are considered a lurker then, yes, 5 is the number of posts needed
Then shalt thou count to five, no more, no less. Five shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be five. Six shalt thou not count, neither count thou four, excepting that thou then proceed to five. Seven is right out.
Amen. And thanks :D

How many posts to become Prominent Member? :v