• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
4 gifts from doncortez77

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from doncortez77 doncortez77!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Republique - Won by TUFCfan TUFCfan (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Overlord II - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: Republique - Won by Pedro Pedro (1 entry)
  • Steam Steam: XBlaze Code: Embryo - Won by kinezu kinezu (1 entry)

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
WTF happened. I won five giveaways.
Well, thanks but I wonder how this is possible. Something from Giftbot broke?

1 gift from Nero3000

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nero3000 Nero3000!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nero3000 said:
Received this Code when Target had mispriced it for $1. Didn't work in the UK store, so didn't redeem.

Free to a good home.

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Yoshi's Crafted World - Won by Podge293 Podge293 (143 entries)

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Oh hey, Yoshi's Crafted World. That's a game that I never bothered to pick up and forgot about despite it looking good.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, I don't really understand this restriction. Even if you're a lurker, it's not too hard to spam this thread 5 times in a row(as someone did a few pages earlier).
If you do that outside of this specific thread you get banned. The restriction is there for community thread giveaways, so people who aren't in a community can't swoop in and win something only meant for someone's friends.

DoctorDake

Development Director
Verified
Mar 28, 2018
Austin, TX
If you do that outside of this specific thread you get banned. The restriction is there for community thread giveaways, so people who aren't in a community can't swoop in and win something only meant for someone's friends.
Totally get that for the general community, just seemed weird for a thread whose one specific purpose is free giveaways for the entire site. It's all good, though!

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Totally get that for the general community, just seemed weird for a thread whose one specific purpose is free giveaways for the entire site. It's all good, though!
Hey, I'm not the one that put it on that giveaway lol

Just make a few more posts in here and enter it

daCuk

Oct 27, 2017
Costa Rica
Would it be possible to have some sort of counter where you can see the amount of pending posts you have to reach the participation limit?

2 gifts from idolminds

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from idolminds idolminds!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

idolminds said:
These are Steam versions from Humble. Enjoy!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Small World 2 - Won by ArtTeitlebaum ArtTeitlebaum (23 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Carcassonne - Won by Luke88 Luke88 (28 entries)

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I find the lurker restriction a little odd. It's basically just "hey you need to post some spam comments a few times in this thread to join this giveaway even if you've been a member for 3 years!" restriction. There's not a whole lot to post about in a thread specifically about giveaways lol.