• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
1 gift from xillyriax

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from xillyriax xillyriax!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

xillyriax said:
1-Month trial membership of PS Now
Voucher MUST be redeemed by 3/31/2020

I am not responsible if you forget to cancel.

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from KanameYuuki KanameYuuki!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

• Crunchyroll Crunchyroll: Premium+ Guest Pass - 48 Hours - Won by Roliq Roliq (1 entry)
  • Crunchyroll Crunchyroll: Premium+ Guest Pass - 48 Hours - Won by Deleted member 17627 (1 entry)

3 gifts from GlitchyDegree

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from GlitchyDegree GlitchyDegree!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: STRIDER™ - Won by Kanito8a Kanito8a (41 entries)
  • Steam Steam: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - All In-game Rewards Unlock - Won by Kneefoil Kneefoil (26 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Col - Won by ba2 ba2 (29 entries)

1 gift from Bundy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Bundy!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Bundy said:
Now that HZD isn't a PS4 exclusive anymore, it's time for me to get rid of it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I scratched it off my account. Now I'm giving it away. Have fun 😉

• PlayStation 4 (US/CA) PlayStation 4 (US/CA): Horizon: Zero Dawn - Complete Edition - Won by VinceK VinceK (94 entries)

1 gift from funkygallo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from funkygallo funkygallo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

funkygallo said:
The code may be work on PC, PS4,Xbox One, Switch

Unlock the Rites of Spring Weapon Skin
1) Log in to your account on PlayDauntless.com.
2) Go to the "My Account" page.
3) Scroll down to Code Redemption and enter your code.
4) Enjoy your Twitch Prime Bundle! Your rewards will be waiting for you at the core breaker the next time you log in to Dauntless.
Note: You only need to claim your bundle once. If you see an error, please launch Dauntless and try again.

• PC, PS4,Xbox One, Switch PC, PS4,Xbox One, Switch: Dauntless - Won by dsosarod dsosarod (5 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

• Steam Steam: Tomb Raider (2 entries)

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Save 80% on Tomb Raider on Steam

Tomb Raider explores the intense origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a young woman to a hardened survivor.
store.steampowered.com

Save 85% on LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS™ on Steam

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and the first-ever four-player co-op experience with Lara Croft.

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

• Steam Steam: Tomb Raider 2013 (1 entry)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

• Steam Steam: Tomb Raider 2013

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
kinda funny to see people knowing this is scummy but doing it anonymously just cause they want to be able to participate in giveaways for people who shared something before

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

• Steam Steam: Tomb Raider 2013 (1 entry)

2 gifts from MrFortyFive

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from MrFortyFive MrFortyFive!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter - Won by Jadax Jadax (47 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Surge - Won by Arjac (49 entries)

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I guess we're allowed to "giveaway" free games? I'll keep that in mind next time I have the urge to do a joke F2P giveaway ;)

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Just as a warning:

Administrators can see when someone does a giveaway, even if done anonymously. All of the above Tomb Raider giveaways were made by a single user, who has now been permanently banned. It was a clear attempt to abuse a system that is meant for generosity, and that's not something that will be tolerated. Please use the feature responsibly, thank you.

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Just as a warning:

Administrators can see when someone does a giveaway, even if done anonymously. All of the above Tomb Raider giveaways were made by a single user, who has now been permanently banned. It was a clear attempt to abuse a system that is meant for generosity, and that's not something that will be tolerated. Please use the feature responsibly, thank you.

Great call and a great warning to people who might think about doing something this stupid in the future.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ba2 ba2!

ba2 said:
Alpha test of Black Survival: Eternal Return! Starting March 20th 6pm PDT!

The scientific organization known as AGLAIA has a dream. Their main goal is to create a new race of humans, and they are currently conducting live experiments on their human test subjects.

Become a test subject for a top secret experimental project, test your strength while fighting the other test subjects, and be the last one standing in this 5th Alpha test!

• Steam Steam: Black Survival: Eternal Return [Closed Alpha] - Won by A.M. A.M. (6 entries)

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it was keys form Square Enix giveaway? Just thinking..

It probably was. But since SE is giving codes out, and you can add the games to your Steam library for free on top of that, posting free codes of those two games here is low.
Not only was it supposed to be a workaround to get the "givers only" restriction, but also to lock out other people from giveaways that have some sort of time restrictions to better that person's chances.

So, thank you to Mist and the staff for cleaning up that trashy behaviour.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Yep, I bought that bundle too.

Heads up on the Strider key though:
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.
AM, AZ, BY, GE, JP, KG, KZ, MD, RU, TJ

Same deal with the RE Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony key, except with even more countries:
AM, AZ, BY, GE, JP, KG, KZ, MD, RU, TJ, TM, UA, UZ

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: STRIDER™ - Won by GhoulOne GhoulOne (26 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: RESIDENT EVIL 2 - All In-game Rewards Unlock - Won by Retsudo Retsudo (23 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: RE Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony - Won by Thri77 (19 entries)

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't get to... What's the rational for posting a giveaway and then cancelling it and doing it again and again?

They didn't cancel them, that was staff all at once.
The idea is that posting a giveaway like that means that you not only circumvent restrictions of having to post giveaways to be eligible to enter some of them, but mainly, and that's why multiples were posted, in order to lock out other people from time restrictions to give oneself a better chance by taking out the 'competition'.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
People post Twitch Prime rewards and GoG discount codes. Yes they're not available to everyone but they're basically free.

Plus I clicked the Square Enix link and there was a queue. Since the giveaway is only for a few days it seems reasonable to give away a code if someone misses it.

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
People post Twitch Prime rewards and GoG discount codes. Yes they're not available to everyone but they're basically free.

Plus I clicked the Square Enix link and there was a queue. Since the giveaway is only for a few days it seems reasonable to give away a code if someone misses it.

The games also are freely available on Steam itself.
Also, Twitch Prime is not free, it's a benefit to those who pay for Amazon Prime, and giving away Twitch Prime rewards for those who'd like them is no different than giving away, say, Humble Bundle items that aren't used by the person who bought the bundle for whatever reason.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018

How do you figure? The game is free on Steam until 11:59pm on the 23rd. The raffles here lasted 12 hours. Anyone who fails to claim it on Steam would have long missed these raffles.