• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

HuxXFX2.gif

1 gift from ThereAre4Lights

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ThereAre4Lights ThereAre4Lights!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ThereAre4Lights said:
This is a Xbox One Rogue Company Alpha test key (PvP).

Test schedule is every Wed-Sun at Noon ET to Midnight ET.

These are our awesome prizes:

3 gifts from RavenH2

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from RavenH2 RavenH2!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

RavenH2 said:
I wanted to do something for all those of you who are under strick quarentine due to COVID-19, so I finally found a good use for all those promotional codes I found laying around.

The codes might have expired so I apologize if that's the case, but they sure as hell are unused.

Stay safe people, hugh your loved ones and play games with them!

1 gift from Drae

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Spudacus!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spudacus said:
Somehow I managed to win Strider twice (is that lucky or unlucky?) so here's the second copy.

• Steam Steam: Strider - Won by Mozar Mozar (59 entries)

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for RE Revelations 2 Ep 1 Eoin

Edit: Oh. I thought I didn't have any RE games on Steam, but turns out that's exactly the one I do have. I'll regift it! Apologies everyone.

1 gift from Red Arremer

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Red Arremer Red Arremer!

Red Arremer said:
Turns out this is the single one Resident Evil game I have on Steam, and I didn't remember I had it when entering it. So to be fair to everyone, I'll give this away again. Apologies, everyone!

• Steam Steam: Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Won by ghostcrew ghostcrew (97 entries)

1 gift from FantasticMrSnake

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FantasticMrSnake FantasticMrSnake!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Strider - Won by xEik xEik (28 entries)

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you Eoin for Resident Evil Revelations 2! Hopefully i'll get to it after playing 1
Thanks for RE Revelations 2 Ep 1 Eoin

Edit: Oh. I thought I didn't have any RE games on Steam, but turns out that's exactly the one I do have. I'll regift it! Apologies everyone.
You're all very welcome :)

1 gift from Cheezeman3000

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Won by SoulesS SoulesS (34 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from one of us one of us!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

one of us said:
Come see what all the disappointment is about!

• Nintendo Switch (USA) Nintendo Switch (USA): Nintendo Switch Online trial - Won by Komii Komii (1 entry)

1 gift from Kitty Paws

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kitty Paws Kitty Paws!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kitty Paws said:
Animal Crossing STAY HOME & SAVE LIVES Initiative and Giveaway
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CONTEST

*** DUE TO RESTRICTIONS FROM HUMBLE BUNDLE THIS GIVEAWAY IS RESTRICTED TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA ONLY ***

As many of you know, game retailers (most notably Gamestop/EBGames) have been completely disregarding the health concerns of their employees and customers by staying open during this time of a deadly worldwide pandemic. Tomorrow, on March 20th, crowds of people will gather in tiny stores to purchase a physical copy of the eagerly awaited Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and many of those people at that very launch event WILL contaminate fellow customers and clerks alike with a virus that will kill hundreds of thousands of people, if not more. Some people who carry the virus are asymptomatic, meaning they don't know they are sick, but still carry this virus which can lead to permanent lung damage and death, as well as the cluttering of hospitals due to the sheer number of people already infected.

Because I can't stand to watch this mass contamination happening while doing nothing, I offer this digital giveaway to ANYONE WHO WAS GOING TO PICK UP A PHYSICAL COPY TOMORROW BUT IS WILLING TO SWITCH TO DIGITAL TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THEIR LOVED ONES, AND ALL THEIR FELLOW HUMANS.
If you were already going to get the game digitally, I humbly ask you to please not enter the contest so someone who was going to get a physical copy will win, reducing the number of people being exposed to coronavirus tomorrow. This may not seem much, but please consider that at this time of exponential disease growth EVERY LITTLE ACTION TAKEN may save countless lives down the road. It may save your parents and your grandparents. It may save you.

Please spread the word around. Inform others of the very real health risks associated with picking up the game at the store and potentially coming in contact with coronavirus and bringing it home.

Some further reading for those who are still on the fence:
"If corporate doesn't outright tell stores to NOT do a launch event for Animal Crossing, we WILL contribute to someone's death because of this."
"I'm one of those who is currently infected, and has probably been for 8-10 days (got tested yesterday). [...] I knew I had touched stuff, kids and grandparents had bought."

Whether you win or not, go digital. YOU WILL SAVE LIVES.
Thank you for acting responsibly and compassionately.

• Nintendo Switch (USA/Canada) Nintendo Switch (USA/Canada): Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Won by itspants1 itspants1 (167 entries)

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It is the kind of restriction like "you must be in the usa to get the code" not a "your account be a usa one" right Kitty Paws ?

Like the actual humble site is region locked

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Is it alright to enter for AC if I kept debating if I could pick up the game but wasn't sure if my budget allowed for it? I got New Leaf sometime last year & having more of a goal made it click with me. It would be neat to play an AC game at launch, but it's coming out near the same time as P5 Royal & FF7 Remake, and the fact I'm unemployed at the moment, I don't know if I could afford it at the moment unless I sold some stuff.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I guess no one wanted Rogue Company alpha test key, so here it is if anyone wants to grab it.

7JXTM-2GFXF-RRKFR-XHC2X-QHQWZ

1 gift from FanceeLadd

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FanceeLadd FanceeLadd!

Kitty Paws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 21, 2019
It is the kind of restriction like "you must be in the usa to get the code" not a "your account be a usa one" right Kitty Paws ?

Like the actual humble site is region locked
I'm interested in the answer to this as well, at first I thought it was a physical copy but its a digital code, so wouldn't making a us account work?
These are good questions. I easily get confused by these things. Going by Humble Support, here's what they have to say:
At this time, Nintendo products are only available in the United States (including US territories) and Canada. A NoA (North America) Nintendo account and/or a US/CA 3DS/Switch device is required in order to redeem the title you purchased through Humble Bundle.
So it seems like if you have a North American account you should be fine.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I'm interested in the answer to this as well, at first I thought it was a physical copy but its a digital code, so wouldn't making a us account work?

These are good questions. I easily get confused by these things. Going by Humble Support, here's what they have to say:

Not sure because when I enter this site
www.humblebundle.com

Nintendo | Humble Store

it redirects to the humble main page

So maybe if it is someone like me you will have to get the code and pm the person?

Kitty Paws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 21, 2019
Is it alright to enter for AC if I kept debating if I could pick up the game but wasn't sure if my budget allowed for it? I got New Leaf sometime last year & having more of a goal made it click with me. It would be neat to play an AC game at launch, but it's coming out near the same time as P5 Royal & FF7 Remake, and the fact I'm unemployed at the moment, I don't know if I could afford it at the moment unless I sold some stuff.
This giveaway is made to incentivize people who were going to join in the potentially deadly crowds at launch tomorrow to stay home and buy the game in a responsible way. This is a very bad situation we humans are in and it's only going to get worst in the coming months.

Kitty Paws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 21, 2019
Not sure because when I enter this site
www.humblebundle.com

Nintendo | Humble Store

it redirects to the humble main page

So maybe if it is someone like me you will have to get the code and pm the person?
The giveaway will automatically pick a winner at random and send them the code. I can't pm it.

Is there anyone knowledgeable about Humble Bundle, digital codes and regions who could clarify the situation for us?

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You should be able to redeem the actual eshop code you receive from Humble if you have an account in the US (or swap your Nintendo account's region to US).
However, it looks like the Humble site may be needing someone with an US connection to get the code. Tho I guess you could use a proxy or something.

Either way, thanks for the giveaway, Kitty Paws. If I win and it doesn't work for me, I'll regift it here.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for the answer, entered in for the island getaway!

Is there anyone knowledgeable about Humble Bundle, digital codes and regions who could clarify the situation for us?

I'm not 100% sure on Nintendo humble codes (didn't even know they do that) but if you sent in a humble link you'll be sent in to a page with the code, if you sent in a code it should probably be redeemed on the eshop.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
This giveaway is made to incentivize people who were going to join in the potentially deadly crowds at launch tomorrow to stay home and buy the game in a responsible way. This is a very bad situation we humans are in and it's only going to get worst in the coming months.
Gotcha. I was debating getting it off Amazon since it's $50 & I have the credit, but I'll be fair & let those who already made their pre-order enter instead, plus ordering online = not partaking in crowds. Still really neat of you to do this giveaway.

1 gift from Eraser_Arcade

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Eraser_Arcade Eraser_Arcade!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Eraser_Arcade said:
Ring of Elysium: Prime Exclusive Skin Collection 2

"
  1. Download Ring of Elysium for free on PC
  2. Log-in to the game and click the Redeem button at the bottom of the lobby.
  3. Enter your code to redeem your offer.
  4. Visit the "Vault" tab in the lobby and open your loot crate. Once opened, view your cosmetics in the "Appearance" tab.
  5. Each account can only redeem the code once, and each code can only be used once. Codes expire on April 30, 2020. Please redeem them before they expire.

"

• PC PC: Ring of Elysium: Prime Exclusive Skin Collection 2 - Won by LordDraven LordDraven (1 entry)

Kitty Paws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 21, 2019
Gotcha. I was debating getting it off Amazon since it's $50 & I have the credit, but I'll be fair & let those who already made their pre-order enter instead, plus ordering online = not partaking in crowds. Still really neat of you to do this giveaway.
Thank you so much for understanding, I really appreciate it. <3

1 gift from The October Man

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from The October Man The October Man!

The October Man said:
Got a Switch Online trial with my Animal Crossing pre-order. Up for grabs!

• Nintendo Switch (United States) Nintendo Switch (United States): 7 Day Nintendo Switch Online Trial - Won by MonthOLDpickle MonthOLDpickle (4 entries)

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Great giveaway, Kitty Paws !

I'm planning on getting Animal Crossing at Walmart tomorrow unless I win, I need a physical copy so my mom and I can both play on our systems without having to buy 2 copies. If I win though, I'd be able to just buy a digital copy for myself and give her the other one.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Great giveaway, Kitty Paws !

I'm planning on getting Animal Crossing at Walmart tomorrow unless I win, I need a physical copy so my mom and I can both play on our systems without having to buy 2 copies. If I win though, I'd be able to just buy a digital copy for myself and give her the other one.

If you do the reverse main switch thing you both can play at the same time with a digital copy

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
If you do the reverse main switch thing you both can play at the same time with a digital copy
I know this exists, but if it works like it sounds then it seems like a massive hassle because my Switch doesn't connect to the internet unless I move next to my router, which i would hate to do if I had to every time I wanted to play a game. And I wouldn't be able to play games outside of my house either if I understand it correctly.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I know this exists, but if it works like it sounds then it seems like a massive hassle because my Switch doesn't connect to the internet unless I move next to my router, which i would hate to do if I had to every time I wanted to play a game. And I wouldn't be able to play games outside of my house either if I understand it correctly.

you do require an internet connection to start a game, but my shit 3g phone connection on tethering works fine and only takes 20 seconds

But yeah, I don't usually play my switch outside much =/