• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
NauticalSmoothKillifish-size_restricted.gif

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a petition I can sign to NOT be alerted when losing a raffle? Seeing that happy spinning cog over and over is rough.

Jokes aside, thanks again Samaritan ...really generous of you

1 gift from J-Tier

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from J-Tier J-Tier!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

J-Tier said:
Hey y'all. I backed Bloodstained on Kickstarter and asked for the PS4 version. Doubt I'll play it on that console (will probably get a Switch copy) so I figured someone else will put it to better use. You'll be getting the PS4 digital code, the Curse of the Moon retro mini-game code, and the theme. All North America digital codes. Have fun!

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): PS4 Bloodstained + Curse of the Moon + Theme Codes - Won by DPT120 DPT120 (167 entries)

Jun 22, 2018
I checkout for a few days and some pretty great giveaways happen. I need to remember to come in here more frequently.

Congrats to all the winners!

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
Note, it's possible I mislabeled the theme and game code (I may have accidentally switched them), however, it's a bundled giveaway so you're getting all three items regardless.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, both Bloodstained games. I didn't win any of the Switch games, maybe I can enter one of the rare PS4 giveaways.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

1 gift from Delroy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Delroy Delroy!

Delroy said:
Loved this game, hope it brings someone as much joy as it brought me.