• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
XAAfynm.jpg

I have questions I'm not sure I want the answers to....

Thanks for making me feel old.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Could just be too poor growing up like me. I am old but had never heard of this game before it was added to the humble bundles and whatever. I only ever had consoles growing up and they were usually at least a year behind the trends.

I think it's more a matter of interest than upbringing. All those points (besides being old) are true of me, but anyone who's ever looked up 'classic adventure games' or 'best adventure games' (or even LucasArts in general) will find DotT as one of the top 5 that always comes up. It's on sale frequently on PSN and was even on PS+ in the last couple years and that's how I played it.

1 gift from Basslover

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Basslover Basslover!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Basslover said:
Hi all, won this one and did not realize that I already had it on steam.

Sorry anonymous user!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Pillars of Eternity - Won by Ohnooni Ohnooni (93 entries)

4 gifts from Rosebud

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Rosebud Rosebud!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife (47 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Pirate Pop Plus - Won by Willy Willy (9 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dandara - Won by patientx patientx (57 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Barclay: The Marrowdale Murder - Won by MikeHattsu MikeHattsu (4 entries)

4 gifts from Flounder

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Flounder Flounder!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Thomas Was Alone - Won by MJnR MJnR (17 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: The Stanley Parable - Won by Neat Neat (77 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Medal of Honor - Won by 3bada 3bada (37 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mirror's Edge - Won by Eternal Song Eternal Song (64 entries)

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's more a matter of interest than upbringing. All those points (besides being old) are true of me, but anyone who's ever looked up 'classic adventure games' or 'best adventure games' (or even LucasArts in general) will find DotT as one of the top 5 that always comes up. It's on sale frequently on PSN and was even on PS+ in the last couple years and that's how I played it.
Sure, I get that. I was just trying to point out that it's not necessarily someone being too young for it so people didn't have to feel old lol. I never felt the urge to look up classic adventure games or LucasArts lol. That's why it was never on my radar until whenever it was in a humble bundle.

3 gifts from tauke

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from tauke tauke!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

tauke said:
Edutainment time with Humongous Entertainment!

• Steam Steam: Freddi Fish: Haunted Schoolhouse - Won by Ventilaator Ventilaator (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Freddi Fish Missing Kelp Seeds - Won by Herr_Rog (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide - Won by Rosebud Rosebud (19 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Yooo theyre giving away SamSho? Bruh I would renew my PS+ subscription if I got it, I only didnt buy it cause I got flooded by other games.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shit.
... I think I may have a friend with an EU account he can lend me. I guess I can just put the game there and use that account.
Or you can just make an EU account. It's pretty easy to make different region accounts, and you can play the game on your main account if your PS4 is set as the primary system on the EU one.