• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Created a new gif-
homer-resetera-flat.gif
This is amazing 🤣🤣

5 gifts from Mr_Antimatter

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Mr_Antimatter Mr_Antimatter!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mr_Antimatter said:
As always please let me know if a key doesn't work

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Tomb Raider 1 (classic) - Won by Youabra Youabra (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Tomb Raider 3 - Won by Kunomori Kunomori (12 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Tomb Raider: Anniversary - Won by tryagainlater tryagainlater (40 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Front Mission Evolved - Won by newmoneytrash newmoneytrash (69 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Murdered: Soul Suspect - Won by BiteyBat BiteyBat (41 entries)

Denamitea

Nov 1, 2017
I forgot to thank Bii yesterday for Zelda: A Link Between Worlds! I'm super excited to play it and am real happy I finally won a giveaway!

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
I had tomb raider 2 as well but I'm fairly certain the code was claimed, despite not showing as even generated for me in humble bundle.

If someone wants it anyways send me a message with your best tomb raider pun.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the OST ruttyboy but it seems I need to own the actual game before I can redeem the OST code on Steam. I didn't know this. :(

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed 13-3, but ymmv. It's pretty fun/interesting, but extremely flawed. The story is garbage (picks up a bit near the end) but the gameplay/music/character customization is great. The first main area "Luxerion" is pretty bad but the other ones are good.

I didn't have much issues with the timer but you have the PC version so you can just use cheatengine to pause/give yourself infinite time.
Cool, thanks for the tip!

Thanks Hachiji for Toki Tori 2+!
Game looks cute. :D
This game is bloody brilliant. Don't let it sitting on your library. Give it a chance! :D

1 gift from Famassu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Famassu Famassu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Famassu said:
NOTE! You need to have the game in your Steam library to be able to redeem the OST code!

• Steam Steam: Loot Rascals Soundtrack! - Won by Wei Shen MF! (3 entries)

1 gift from Kwigo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kwigo Kwigo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kwigo said:
Thanks @Duty for the mystery game, unfortunately I already own it!

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Do I just have to post to participate?

Depends on the giveaway. Some will have a five-post restriction, or only be for those who haven't won anything in the past (X) days.

Just click 'Enter Giveaway' in the top-right of a giveaway post and if you're not eligible for it, it'll tell you why.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Click giveaways at top/bottom of page then click reader mode.
Is that for all giveaways or just the threadmarked ones?

fokkusu You can also click on GiftBot to see its post history, like any other user, and that will show you any action in other topics. Though beware if those have no lurker tags and you think you can shitpost 5 times to enter it, as that will probably get you a ban.

Double

Nov 1, 2017
There are still two giveaways open that future non lurker me wants to join, so gimme some of that tasty posting juice please, ma'am!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• 3DS 3DS: EU Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala code - Won by Danielsan Danielsan (7 entries)

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_psx7fkQcT21qb5qxmo3_250.gif

Lurkers trying to get their post count up: gimme a gif of what you're hoping to see in a giveaway! Let's get a summoning circle going

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fucking shit, I actually won a giveaway! I won Samurai Showdown!

Thank you Cerium and thanks SNK!

Edit: And the code is not working... :(

Last edited: