• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
Word has it that a puppy is sacrificed each time the 'no lurkers' rule is applied to a giveaway in this thread.

Save the puppies.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
9b5.gif
'thank knack'

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't manage to say thanks before the last thread closed so thanks for all the giveaways! :D Once I'm back home I'll go through my keys I have leftover and see if there's anything worthwhile to gift back, I should have some Humble keys later this month too! :)

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone playing some fun games for Halloween? My wife and I have been saving Man of Medan and Blair Witch.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Also i know this thread isnt going to be stickied but uhhhhh why is the old locked one still up there?

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Yup. I still don't think it's a beneficial setting.
It's an optional setting that isn't designed for threads like this. It's for community threads, so people can create giveaways specific for people in that community. Threads like this aren't really a conversation, more a celebration and a bit of fun, and if people want to post to reach the lurker limit, then that's really not a problem (within reason, of course).

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
It's an optional setting that isn't designed for threads like this. It's for community threads, so people can create giveaways specific for people in that community. Threads like this aren't really a conversation, more a celebration and a bit of fun, and if people want to post to reach the lurker limit, then that's really not a problem (within reason, of course).
Yeah I completely understand. Just commenting on it because the same spam to 5 posts happened in the previous thread. It is what it is though :)

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
So many pages in such a short time just when we thought things where slowing down. Nice.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Even the member who just posted 5 numbered posts all at once? I mean, at least we're trying to make it look like normal posts :p

Plum

May 31, 2018
I have come here to win video-games and kick ass...

...and I'm not going to be winning any video-games.

patientx

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully we'll see some generous offers from the Nintendo Argentina eshop (most people's CC won't work there but games are cheap and they sell it as a code anyway) from generous people :)