• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
hmm! that's good to know...

If it is a Movies Anywhere studio, you can ignore what is printed on the code slip and just go to moviesanywhere.com/redeem and enter the code.

As long as you are not logged in, it will not burn the code. It will show if the code is valid or not. Does not work with studios that don't support MA and doesn't work with old iTunes XML codes.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
People are still using the lurker restriction for this thread? Sigh

Back to the grind i guess

1 gift from predprey

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from predprey!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

predprey said:
Not sure if used already, sorry if it is, congrats if it's not

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Robowars - Won by MikePT MikePT (48 entries)

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Oh man this thread ramped up fast

i wonder wh-

gwq3S4A.jpg

DudleySoft

Oct 29, 2017
Another thread? Guess I might have to dig deep into my humble account and see what is still unredeemed.

Oh and I guess I need to get my post count up in this thread too.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
I love the giveaway where you can either get MGSV or some crappy 0.67 cent (mobile port?) game. I feel sort of sorry for whoever gets MGSV.

TiredGamer

Oct 27, 2017
It's incredible how fast this thread is going considering the time, the rest of Monday should be terrifying.