• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
2 gifts from Chocolate & Vanilla

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Big Boy Big Boy!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Big Boy said:
More Twitch Prime crap. Enjoy

Dauntless skin doesn't specify a platform, just that you need to claim it at playdauntless.com.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Minion Masters: Void’s Onslaught DLC - Xbox or PC - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22 (1 entry)
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯: Dauntless: Scare Tactics Weapon Skin - Won by g.a.u g.a.u (2 entries)

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
to be fair movie giveaways were happening in the old thread too

We do have a dedicated movie giveaway thread as well. Been running since the move from the old place.

Would I then be able to use Movies Anywhere on my Canadian accounts like Google Play?

Movies Anywhere will dump movies into any Google Play account.

Huh. I'll look into this. Does it accept regional codes and "translates" it to your Google Play account's region/country?

No. Movies Anywhere only accepts US codes. It works with Google Play because GP has a separate title ID for different region films. It'll push the US GP title into your account, even if you don't have a US GP account.

This means it won't show as "purchased" in your local store if your store uses a different title ID, but it will show in your library. This is more a thing for EU users, than Canada users, as GP shares a lot of title IDs between CA and the US.

well... i hope whoever got it says they did.

Wasn't me, I already have the Dark Knight trilogy. But if you want to list a similar code with Giftbot, just tag it as a iTunes XML code and people will know what it is.

3 gifts from MikeHattsu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from MikeHattsu MikeHattsu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MikeHattsu said:

• Steam Steam: Project Root - Won by Velikost Velikost (6 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Quest for Infamy - Won by borat borat (12 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink - Won by Intro Intro (11 entries)

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Woooo, new thread!

So, do the giveaways HAVE to use giftbot, or can we still do first to PM?
It's a merging of the Free to a good home and Giftbot threads. So anything that can be done in both can be done here. So, yes, you can do first to PM, post codes in the open, first to quote, or use giftbot.

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
It's been less than a day and we have nearly as many pages as hours that have passed. And yes I use 50 ppp.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
It's been less than a day and we have nearly as many pages as hours that have passed. And yes I use 50 ppp.
in the previous thread it launched sept 18th and sept 20th didn't show up in posts until page 108. I don't know how late into sept 18th it launched though so whether that was closer to 48 hours or 25 :P

Either way this one is at least going slower than that one.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
This is covered in the OP.
It's a merging of the Free to a good home and Giftbot threads. So anything that can be done in both can be done here. So, yes, you can do first to PM, post codes in the open, first to quote, or use giftbot.
Yeeeeeeeah…...I started the thread backwards. Finally got to the OP and saw it answered. My bad.

Anyways, got two movie codes. Don't think I ever used them and they say expired but that's not always the case. Don't want to use Giftbot just in case.

Got UV codes for The Amazing Spider Man and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Quote which one you want.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Yeeeeeeeah…...I started the thread backwards. Finally got to the OP and saw it answered. My bad.

Anyways, got two movie codes. Don't think I ever used them and they say expired but that's not always the case. Don't want to use Giftbot just in case.

Got UV codes for The Amazing Spider Man and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Quote which one you want.

Will give Dragon Tattoo a go.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This thread already has 1,000 replies and its been only a day.

That giveaway warning us of disappointment. No way I'm entering that. It could be Bad Rats.

CorrisD

Oct 25, 2017
in the previous thread it launched sept 18th and sept 20th didn't show up in posts until page 108. I don't know how late into sept 18th it launched though so whether that was closer to 48 hours or 25 :P

Either way this one is at least going slower than that one.

That doesn't surprise me too much. It started with the chance to win some new games just released, I know I was in there for Ori so I imagine a lot of others were too.

Oct 26, 2017

I'll take Spidey please? :)

Tolby

Sep 24, 2019
Eastern Europe
Maybe I'll post a giveaway later today. Hopefully it isn't difficult to set up.
What I learned so far from this thread: lurker restriction is evil and must not be used.

Oh no

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I won a couple of games and gave some away in the last thread. Here's to more wins! 🤞

rein

Apr 16, 2018
6rYTiNS.png

"But Snake...! What if someone posts a Japanese anime game!!!"
How are you all so creative...

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know anything could give me more disappointment than Giftbot notifications, but Fornite's Black Hole has done it

3 gifts from MikeHattsu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from MikeHattsu MikeHattsu!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MikeHattsu said: