• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
By extrapolating the stats on the first page. Prizes per platform:

PC : 96.15%
XB1 : 1.88%
Switch : 1.19%
PS4 : 0.71%

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Oh no....
tumblr_pf6r01uopV1w3qc55o4_500.gifv

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yes! Good luck to everyone and thanks to generous people! :D

laoni started to throw bombs already lol. I played those so not going to enter, enjoy for who didn't especially with "Dodge Lightning Bolts" and "Chocobo Race", you can't imagine how fun waitting for you! *evil laugh*

shockdude

Oct 26, 2017
I need to go back to that original thread, I stopped checking it early on and clearly I missed out on some fun.

lawliet013

Feb 13, 2019
By prizes no one won, does that mean nobody even entered to win those games? Surprised to see Undertale and Super Meat Boy there.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
X1 had more than double the amount of giveaways than PS4. I wonder why that is.
Microsoft games usually have codes in physical stuff you buy. Gears 4 day 1 edition had 4 previous Gears give away. Same as Quantum Break, had Alan Wake codes. Or Xbox Live 1 month or a few days codes in Sunset Overdrive and other games

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
X1 had more than double the amount of giveaways than PS4. I wonder why that is.

Sony stopped selling individual game keys a while back.

So there's no real avenues to acquire them. Most of the PS4 giveaways have been for things like Pre-order DLC instead, alongside the official giveaways that provide wallet funds.

Microsoft games usually have codes in physical stuff you buy. Gears 4 day 1 edition had 4 previous Gears give away. Same as Quantum Break, had Alan Wake codes. Or Xbox Live 1 month or a few days codes in Sunset Overdrive and other games

This, too. There was a period where pretty much every big Xbox One game included a 360 game as a pre-order or Day 1 bonus. Even a few third party titles did this.

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
I can tell you guys that there will be an official sponsored giveaway with PS4 codes in the nearish future.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
RIP my chances for Greedfall :(

Guess I'll have to buy it like a (shudders) normal person!

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Probably all gamepass subs
My guess would be all those Outbreak codes they were giving away.
Sony stopped selling individual game keys a while back.

So there's no real avenues to acquire them. Most of the PS4 giveaways have been for things like Pre-order DLC instead, alongside the official giveaways that provide wallet funds.

Ah, right!