• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
dropping a lurker-restricted one in the first couple pages of the thread is devious. people gonna speedrun the filler-posts.
Shameless. Absolutely shameless.

Why would anyone. ANYONE. Do such a thing. It's like someone will quote this post sharing their innermost thoughts on eating utensils just to get a quick post count.

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The previous stickied thread will be taken down later. This thread won't be sticked by default but may temporarily be promoted during special / sponsored giveaways.
I find that weird. If there will be lurkers trying to post 5, it'll always push this thread to the front page. Most of the time it'll be something unrelated and not adding much to the thread. Being sticked would allow an extra thread to be on the front page, and not make this thread jump all over the place.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
For me, it includes a few genres I just don't play, it's not that interesting. Like I don't need more arena shooters, I don't want any hentai games, and I am fully supplied on bullet hells for what I can manage.
Ah, and here I was hoping for some funny ones ;)

I have only seen like 5-10 games I had never heard about. I browse Steam and bundle sites way too much it seems!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Why would anyone. ANYONE. Do such a thing. It's like someone will quote this post sharing their innermost thoughts on eating utensils just to get a quick post count.
I want some ice tea spoons. I was going to post about that in a 'pointless luxuries' thread, but you brought it up.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed with the thread title. I was expecting some "better luck next time" jokes in there lol

I think we wanted to make sure the "Free to a good home" people could find the thread easily. Hopefully we'll get into some good punnage with the next OT.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Let's talk about our favorite Zelda game this time around.

LTTP was just amazing back in the day. And then again on GBA. But BOTW is probably the best open world game ever made. They're just too different to choose between and both awesome in their own way.

I love the art style of WW, but damn if I didn't try to replay it like a year ago and fell off. Ocarina through Skyward Sword just didn't do it for me.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
We need to pop that golden triangle! Why haven't you play a Zelda game yet?
Didn't own a Nintendo console past SNES and that was when I was a kid.

Do own a Switch now (got one very recently as a gift) but I don't have any games for it since there are literally zero stores selling physical Switch games or even e-shop cards where I live... so I've decided to sell my Switch :(

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, and here I was hoping for some funny ones ;)

I have only seen like 5-10 games I had never heard about. I browse Steam and bundle sites way too much it seems!
I still am Bad Rat free? Perhaps that can amuse you for a moment. I run away from mystery games out of fear of Ratting.

1 gift from Gxgear

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Gxgear Gxgear!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Bastion - Won by poropat poropat (51 entries)

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017

What's up with those long ass forks? Like, we have just as many long forks as normal ones and it's always a bummer when we run out of the latter before running the dishwasher. What the hell is the point of them? They just seem needlessly dangerous!

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah let's talk Bojack
Or better. Bojack business!

Has this ever happened to you!? Have you ever felt so tied browsing resetera that you wanted it to be just a bit easier? Well at the low low cost of $10,000 dollars an hour. You can pay me to write things the only way I know how. By writing and things! Think of all the things i say in the form of you saying them! Think how crazy that could be! Order now and have a complimentary used grocery bag sent to you at no extra cost!

iag

Oct 27, 2017
ik34gtva0s031.jpg

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
uh.....shoot. Now I have to reread posts. You KNOW I don't do that myself. Why don't you please quote it for me? if you have time?
Geeze isn't this what Sorian is for?
Lemon List (Top 25 Prizes No One Won)

Code:
A Virus Named TOM                                  3
Outbreak: Epidemic                                 2
Destiny 2 (Base game only)                         1
THREE DEAD ZED                                     1
Cultures 8th Wonder of the World                   1
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin                             1
SUPERFIGHT - The Joiner Micro Deck (DLC)           1
Looterkings                                        1
Killing Floor - Community Weapon Pack 1 DLC        1