• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
2c5k0T9.gif

QC7IR8Q.gif

giphy.gif

==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

blargonaut (2 votes)
nin - #120
verelios - #133

extreme tactician (1 votes)
sawneeks - #108 #131
faircure - #144

zubz (1 votes)
oreomunsta - #56
verelios - #67 #133

sawneeks (1 votes)
blargonaut - #28 #111
sweetnicole - #94

oreomunsta (1 votes)
faircure - #20 #144
zubz - #63 #75
sawneeks - #131

verelios (1 votes)
sawneeks - #18 #108
blargonaut - #111
VOTE: Extreme Tactician
KX6YZDg.gif
==== FINAL DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

extreme tactician (3 votes)
sawneeks - #108 #131
faircure - #144
sawneeks - #157
sweetnicole - #164

blargonaut (2 votes)
nin - #120
verelios - #133
giphy.gif

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

21. In this game, you will only be allowed to vote (as shown in the rules 11 through 13), quote other players' posts, and use GIFs. No other type of content will be allowed in your post.
28. In general, do not try and exploit loopholes in the rules.

If you're going to quote my posts, don't edit their contents and leave them as I wrote them, please. The line breaks you have used a couple of times so far are also not allowed. Like the rule says, either quotes, votes, or gifs; nothing else.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I'm getting tired of having to reinforce the same rule over and over:

25. Use only either Tumblr, Imgur, Gfycat or Giphy as your image hosting services. I trust these to be reliable, and if you're using an alternate service there may be a chance of your GIF failing to load. That would be equal to someone erasing their post in a normal Mafia game, and it should not happen.

If you still don't how know the rules work, please double-check them before making every post. I may very soon start considering replacing repeated offenders if this keeps happening.

Last edited:
WARNING - Players who continue to break the game rules will be removed
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I had to remind players of the game rules in both games too many times. I don't know if you all either did not read them, keep forgetting about them, or choose to ignore them, but I see that only reminding you of them is not working.

From now on, if you break any game-specific rule, you will receive a warning. If you continue to break any game-specific rule, you will be removed from your game.

I'm going to please ask each of you to go back to the first three posts of this thread and carefully read every piece of information there.
I will also ask you to please re-read the rules before making a new post to avoid breaking any rule needlessly.
I don't want to give warnings to players, and I want even less to replace them, but this has been very disrespectful and has to stop.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
hi hi, everyone. You may have noticed that during this phase the vote tool wasn't working, returning a 500 error code. You also may have noticed that though last phase's vote count was correct, the "#000" links next to the names of who voted/unvoted would send you to wrong posts.

Thankfully, Fireblend spent a good chunk of his time today on fixing it, and now we can start using it again! I hope everyone appreciates the work he continues to do for our community <3

With that said, here we go:

==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

sweetnicole (3 votes)
verelios - #178
sawneeks - #180 #212
zubz - #196
oreomunsta - #220

zubz (2 votes)
sweetnicole - #188
faircure - #216

sawneeks (1 votes)
nin - #242

blargonaut (1 votes)
sawneeks - #212

Post Counts:
sawneeks: 13 sweetnicole: 12 blargonaut: 11 zubz: 9 verelios: 7 faircure: 5 oreomunsta: 4 nin: 4 pedro: 4

This Day phase will end in:
zln706ykbj