• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hi, everyone, I'm sorry for not being able to be here to start the game. Long story short, I lost reliable access to internet little a few hours before that, and managed to warn the modchat in time so someone could come here and do that for me, so thanks Grizz and the others for that :3

Please pay attention to rules 23 and 25:

23. You are allowed to use up to 3 GIFs per post.

25. Use only either Tumblr, Imgur, Gfycat or Giphy as your image hosting services. I trust these to be reliable, and if you're using an alternate service there may be a chance of your GIF failing to load. That would be equal to someone erasing their post in a normal Mafia game, and it should not happen.

Ah, and here are some GIFs you can use to talk with each other:

7ZeLLzo.gif

yoZuh7P.gif

EeHHGLH.gif

NQCL6v8.gif

GDxAL3m.gif

UgMgPFC.gif

jVFinP6.gif

TdUS0CW.gif

YDhNcfA.gif

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Hi, everyone, I'm sorry for not being able to be here to start the game. Long story short, I lost reliable access to internet little a few hours before that, and managed to warn the modchat in time so someone could come here and do that for me, so thanks Grizz and the others for that :3

Please pay attention to rules 23 and 25:

Ah, and here are some GIFs you can use to talk with each other:

7ZeLLzo.gif

yoZuh7P.gif

EeHHGLH.gif

NQCL6v8.gif

GDxAL3m.gif

UgMgPFC.gif

jVFinP6.gif

TdUS0CW.gif

YDhNcfA.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
B479LRE.gif

==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

zubz (2 votes)
oreomunsta - #56
verelios - #67

oreomunsta (1 votes)
faircure - #20
zubz - #63 #75

verelios (1 votes)
sawneeks - #18

sawneeks (1 votes)
blargonaut - #28

Post Counts:
blargonaut: 14 sawneeks: 11 oreomunsta: 10 faircure: 6 zubz: 5 verelios: 3 extreme tactician: 3 pedro: 2 nin : 0 SweetNicole : 0

This Day phase will end in:
evrm2pue14