• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i'm targeting a new paradigm where the resolution is ultra high and true to life, without regard for framerate

so i'm just gonna go to the museum

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
looking forward to this but can't really catch it live so

here's hoping it's good

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Finally some big news drops before the Bombcast records, so we don't have to get week old impressions after they've definitely talked about it internally multiple times

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jan was mad with power on the last UPF. He must be stopped before he completes his mini-fiefdom in production.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
Abby just explained this entire feature in great detail but I'm tired and tl:dr I think it's about fucking 100 people?

Last edited:

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not a big fan of solo content unless it's Jeff, Brad, or Vinny, and I am really over the Sims. So I'm going to give this half an hour to get good or i'm out.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
On a whim I tried Astroneer on Game Pass and these very unguided survival games aren't usually for me but I can't stop thinking about driving around with my tractor and finding salvage?! Still need to check out what these alien structures are all about too.
Actually a bit bummed about having to take a break and do my daily Ring Fit routine lol.

swazzyswess

Mar 26, 2018
At this point in my life I dont pay much attention to gaming in general outside of GB, so maybe I'm just out of the loop....but is the Sims a popular streaming game in 2020? GB seems to devote a lot of time talking about/playing The Sims and I dont get it. But maybe it's what people like, I dunno.

Sep 12, 2018
At this point in my life I dont pay much attention to gaming in general outside of GB, so maybe I'm just out of the loop....but is the Sims a popular streaming game in 2020? GB seems to devote a lot of time talking about/playing The Sims and I dont get it. But maybe it's what people like, I dunno.
13 Deadly Sims is a GOAT Giant Bomb series and the past couple of Sims streams have been great, especially the Abby birthday one.

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone that doesn't like the Sims can join everyone that doesn't like Animal Crossing in being vaporized as they fall into the sun

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017

I'm glad people aren't just streaming what's popular with everyone else, at the very least.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
GB's never been about what's popular right now (except for PUBG).

That's why we have Blade Runner and Def Jam instead of Fortnite.

swazzyswess

Mar 26, 2018
Is there a new Sims out or something? I just dont see how this is entertaining or novel. It's the exact same stuff I did in the Sims like 15 years ago. Oh well, more GBE content to skip.

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
I've loved The Sims series since I was a teenager, so I'm pretty fucking thrilled anytime it's played on GB. I think it was especially a great idea to do another challenge.

I'm still holding out some hope Abby plays a little of my personal favorite, Sims 2, someday. I think Sims 2 with every expansion is pretty much the pinnacle of The Sims. I know some folks feel that way about 3, though. 3 is the only mainline game I pretty much could not get into, sadly.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I would sit and watch Jeff play Modern Warfare any day, I would sit and watch Vinny play any adventure game (or anything that makes him happy really) and I will sit and watch Abby play a game she enjoys.

I have to be honest I would love for them all to be ablke to just play the games they love all the time.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
I'd rather see the crew stream games they actually like instead of games they feel obligated to play. Shit, isn't this why people are so down on UPF? Because it seems like something they have to do instead of what they want to do?

Banshee

Oct 27, 2017
Missouri
There's pretty much two ways I want to see GB stream. One is playing shit they like, and want to play, and get engaged with. The other is playing the absolute worst trash imaginable.