• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck is Hadestown?

An overrated Broadway musical

Also, SATAN.

And Miku:
woo45ctehwe41.gif

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man...

So, one of my co-worker suddenly passed away out of nowhere over the Christmas break which was obviously a big shock to everybody here.

His desk has been left empty ever since with only a few pictures frames of him on there.

I walked by it this morning and someone put a "real size" full set of really high quality Dragon Balls on a custom made cushion in the middle of the desk.... The feels....Jeez...

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
It's not the most timely thing to comment on, but I don't think the Sucker Punch movie is particularly good y'all.

Did this movie kill the careers of all the actresses involved?

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
This Cliffy B thing makes me think that he was resistant to any amount of wokeness being in the game and now that the game has failed, he's trying to be like, "see guys?! I told you that was a bad idea! Go woke, go broke!"

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
It's not the most timely thing to comment on, but I don't think the Sucker Punch movie is particularly good y'all.

Did this movie kill the careers of all the actresses involved?
Carla Gugino's career can never be killed. God, that was a trash movie. They sullied the good name of SSPU by using their song in the trailer.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
The early Def Jam games always looked fun, especially considering the AKI lineage. I just could never get into them because of my general dislike of hip hop.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
I guess no east content today. I should save the Aftermath for tomorrow's drive, but I also got nothing else going on right now.

KeithM

Jan 15, 2020
It was a whoooole thing.
Good on Jeff for not just calling the guy a crank and hanging up, but woooof. I think that's the longest I've ever actually paid attention to someone with that point of view, and friends, it is dark. Imagine having really strong of feelings about boob physics! In 2015! Imagine seeing that Call of Duty is the biggest game in the world and somehow feeling attacked because like, Gone Home exists. It's wild!

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Antagonizing other members.
I can appreciate the clever turns of phrase or rhyme schemes in some of the rap I've heard over the years, and I try to not dismiss whole genres, but as a white guy from suburban Indiana who plays country music it's just never spoken to me.

This is why we always make fun of the other apprentices in my class who live in Indiana. Hillbillies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Good on Jeff for not just calling the guy a crank and hanging up, but woooof. I think that's the longest I've ever actually paid attention to someone with that point of view, and friends, it is dark. Imagine having really strong of feelings about boob physics! In 2015! Imagine seeing that Call of Duty is the biggest game in the world and somehow feeling attacked because like, Gone Home exists. It's wild!
That combo of basing your identity around the media you consume and a persecution complex can really fuck people up.

KeithM

Jan 15, 2020
That combo of basing your identity around the media you consume and a persecution complex can really fuck people up.
The most telling part was when Jeff told him that Dead or Alive 5 just came out, and he admitted he didn't really keep up. Like, he doesn't even actively consume games, yet he's labeled the medium as "his" and needs to defend it against "people with weird hair."

I know this is old news, but most of the time you see "anti-SJW" stuff it's like a tweet. Hearing a human voice express those views has genuinely left me shaken.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
feeling pretty bad about the state of the world, thinking of using a monkey paw to wish it better

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rod Ferguson going back to his true calling.

Helping developers ship games they should have shipped several years ago.