• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Dope! I love CSD and chubigans is cool.

Also, these first two minutes of Bojack S6 are already depressing and weird, so this is on brand so far.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I read the title of Cook Serve Delicious?! I hear it in Jeff's incredulous voice.

Really happy for David Galindo, those games are super fun.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
I've only just gotten to the first city in the Outer Worlds and it's more sparse than I was expecting even knowing it's a scaled-down version of this type of game. I'm assuming it gets better.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jeff Gerstmann out there threatening to learn the lethal Judas Effect to destroy people who have to prove to other people that they know all of the lyrics to Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire."

Jeff Gerstmann is still a threat, and he would only be more dangerous than ever if he learned the Judas Effect, which is so uncompromisingly deadly that they don't even teach that move to fighters and martial artists.
U8SBcWD.gif

Look at the fucking devastation.
tenor.gif

We must keep Jeff from learning the secrets of the Judas Effect lest he become too powerful and threatening.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
oh man I did it y'all 😭😭

we even managed to talk about death stranding during the QL so enjoy! ugh I hope I did ok, I know I played terribly haha

KingKong

Oct 27, 2017
I've only just gotten to the first city in the Outer Worlds and it's more sparse than I was expecting even knowing it's a scaled-down version of this type of game. I'm assuming it gets better.

I finished the first planet and I hope so too, I appreciate the smaller worlds but they kept the part where you loot every single cabinet for useless junk so it ends up playing just like Fallout. Also the shotgun just sucks, I don't know what they were thinking with that one

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Alex: I don't want to have any medical procedure done without being sedated first.
Dan: "I once asked a dentist if it was okay if I'd get tanked before coming in."

Despite the deathly seriousness of the movie this is a good Film and 40s.
I will bet you any amount of money Dan got that idea from Andre the Giant

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
I've been doing that Vudu disc-to-digital conversion thing to put a ton of my movies on Vudu, including Gremlins 1 and 2. I took probably 50 scans only for the app to then glitch out, remove all of my movies in my cart and refuse to add anymore because it still thinks they're in it.

Searching online shows it's been an issue for years and to contact support for an easy fix. Of course when I go to contact them instead of them clearing my invisible cart, they want me to do a bunch more bullshit. If the customer service is that bad, it isn't worth it.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Oh God, they actually tried to make the argument this was a weak year for games on the latest Beastcast.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Whenever somone tries to make the argument that it was a bad year for games it literally always means they were not paying enough attention to everything that came out and are just complaining about the subsection of games they did pay attention to.

Was it mainly just Dan saying that?

Alex seemed to agree, at least Mike pushed back on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.