• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2018
Better Call Saul was also in contention in my list, but I sort of see it as apart of the Breaking Bad verse that it fills in with Breaking Bad. Though that's kind of insulting to Saul too. That show is phenomenal too.

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
- Parks and Recreation
-Breaking Bad
-Mad Men
- (tie) Fargo, Bob's Burgers, Baskets, Community, 30 Rock, Atlanta, Justified, BoJack Horseman, Better Call Saul, Nathan For You, The Good Place, It's Always Sunny

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017
Top of my head:
-BoJack Horseman
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-Breaking Bad
-Barry

The Good Place may bump one of those if it closes well. And GoT and Black Mirror would be on there if the last couple years of them didn't kinda shit the bed.

They are both extremely good.
The Good Place is incredible. Probably the most a show has ever grown on me after feeling ehhh on it for the first 2-3 episodes.
Oh yeah, The Good Place is fantastic. I need to catch up.

I need to catch up on The Good Place as well, I haven't started Season 3 yet.

Hellsing321

Oct 30, 2017
Can I just say that Jason singing Indivisible to the tune of Indestructible when Jan brings it up makes me feel incredibly seen. Thank you, Jason.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Actually, if it counts On Cinema At the Cinema is my number #1.

giphy.gif

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i didnt even realize on cinema season 11 started until last night, now i can finally know whether i should watch movies or not

cant believe robert deniro is the joker

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man... My brain is a bad boy at times...

I was listening to Jan talk about Indivisible and my brain automatically thought of a super bad joke at some point and I am really glad I was not in the room in front of a mic cause I would most likely have said it out loud without thinking first....

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys notice that Brad and Jeff hardly do any QL's together any more? Always seems to be Ben and someone.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh man... My brain is a bad boy at times...

I was listening to Jan talk about Indivisible and my brain automatically thought of a super bad joke at some point and I am really glad I was not in the room in front of a mic cause I would most likely have said it out loud without thinking first....
Don't say it here. Some overzealous mod would probably ban you.

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
Guys, the Shift+F1 patreon/podcast is lowkey pretty great. It's Drew, Danny and Rob Zacny which is an excellent pairing imo.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Brad and Jeff aren't even in the same room when they record Bombcasts, they use CG for the video like Vin and Rock in Fast and the Furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.