• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if there's some kind of site maintenance going on right now? I went to watch a premium video but the site is showing 'Read-Only Mode' where the login should be. I didn't see anything about it on the forums / twitter / etc.
They've had enough with the videos. They're going back to text based stories from now on.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
What is the out-clause they mentioned for Burgle My Bananas? Does it include not collecting all 201 bananas? Picking up the N64 and chucking it down an elevator shaft?

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This site maintenance is keeping me from my rewatch of MG Scanlon 5 and will have none of it!

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Why is this bitchy and not funny

Because you're literally this

3fc9ab4d7ea8dfd141261dce4fb70d42.jpg

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
I like Ben and I think Ben is very funny.

But im not sure why EVERY person with bowel issues feels the need to tell you about it *glares at griffin mcelroy*

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Niiiice.... That's WAYYYYY too much game for me to ever realistically play but that's really cool that it exists.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I discovered Binging with Babish about two weeks ago and have now watched them all.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, this Windows Store version of Metro Exodus is...just a mess. It's a stuttery, laggy mess on DX12 and it won't save my settings to go to DX11. I can't even find where the hell the config file is to try to change it there.

Edit: Well apparently you can't just go to DX11 and it only loads up that way in the game's safe mode that there's no way to manually trigger and only happens if the game suffers a crash. What a fucking joke this version of the game is. Now that I have the month of Game Pass I'm half tempted to just pirate a non-UWP version of it and just beat it before this expires.

(No, mods, I'm not actually going to do this. Just goddamn, this blows.)

yeah it's biiiiigh and the save carries over

I don't know how much side stuff there is in the demo (I do know that the arcades are off limits) so that was from me just doing the main story
...I should probably finish Yakuza 0 first. I was hot and heavy with that for a week or so. I think I'm halfway through.

Last edited:

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, this Windows Store version of Metro Exodus is...just a mess. It's a stuttery, laggy mess on DX12 and it won't save my settings to go to DX11. I can't even find where the hell the config file is to try to change it there.

Edit: Well apparently you can't just go to DX11 and it only loads up that way in the game's safe mode that there's no way to manually trigger and only happens if the game suffers a crash. What a fucking joke this version of the game is. Now that I have the month of Game Pass I'm half tempted to just pirate a non-UWP version of it and just beat it before this expires.

(No, mods, I'm not actually going to do this. Just goddamn, this blows.)

...I should probably finish Yakuza 0 first. I was hot and heavy with that for a week or so. I think I'm halfway through.

Makes me really look forward to playing the copy of The Outer Worlds that I reserved on there. Hopefully, it's at least in Win32 format.

Oct 27, 2017
my partner is texting me about yakuza 3 remaster and i'm like... you didn't even finish kiwami 2. you only played a few hours of 6.... you haven't even started judgement.