• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Uh oh...

I just picked up my Switch off the dock for the first time in a few days and both joycons batteries are dead...

The console itself is at 100% but the joycons didn't charge...

Anybody seen that before?

I did mod the joycons so I guess it could be because of that but I mean... The battery itself was working fine until it emptied ... Not too sure what's up.

Edit: Ok... I have reseated both and they appear to be charging now... Phew

Last edited:

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Wait, they're putting out the next Grapes and Wrath next Sunday? Why? I assume it's already recorded... meh, I was looking forward to it.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
boy I sure hope waypwnt does a spoilercast cuz there's a lot to go over here
I watched some snippets of BE and there is a lot that I was not even made aware of in BL
it sure seems like Edelgarde still comes off as a villain if you take her path lol, even if some of her ideas are sound she still creeps me the fuck out
in BL, Rhea never even shows up in part 2 and there's also zero reveals given on Byleth or the church, which made Seteth and Flayn's A support confusing lol
anyway,

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I avoided so many of those game of the year discussions so not to have Wolfenstein in particular ruined for me only to have it needlessly spoiled at the end of the latest Beastcast as I'n currently playing through it. How fucking deflating.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mindhunter is still damn good. I've only watched the first two episodes of season two, but it has yet to miss a beat.

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
jpg

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
boy I sure hope waypwnt does a spoilercast cuz there's a lot to go over here
I watched some snippets of BE and there is a lot that I was not even made aware of in BL
it sure seems like Edelgarde still comes off as a villain if you take her path lol, even if some of her ideas are sound she still creeps me the fuck out
in BL, Rhea never even shows up in part 2 and there's also zero reveals given on Byleth or the church, which made Seteth and Flayn's A support confusing lol
anyway,

Found it very clear during my BE-E run that
Rhea (who does show up) and the church
is very evil without a doubt.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh no, it's happening again

2016 all over

im addicted to no mans sky

edit:

f5GAVXx.png

beautiful, thank you steam

you may launch it

once

Last edited:

Smerdyakov

Nov 13, 2017
That RAD game looks pretty cool. I'm not sold on the gameplay, but I'll probably play it for a while just so I can check out all the mutations and stuff. It'll be a good distraction while I listen to podcasts, at least.

Also I was watching the most recent Ben's Lens and wow, it looks like they're still using a Logitech G500 in the studio. I'm not saying that's bad or anything, but wow, that's some longevity.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017

Never heard of this game or series but this seems amazing

Def love the art direction

They talked about the game once in the Beastcast. I think Abby was playing it but not really enjoying it. Vinny then said to just drop it. Makes me kinda sad that they were so dismissive about it because what I heard about it sounds really great. If I understood it correctly it is not entertaining in a "it is fun"-way but more in a "it's a miserable experience"-kinda-way. We don't get that often in videogames if at all.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Kojima:

You may slap it

Once

They talked about the game once in the Beastcast. I think Abby was playing it but not really enjoying it. Vinny then said to just drop it. Makes me kinda sad that they were so dismissive about it because what I heard about it sounds really great. If I understood it correctly it is not entertaining in a "it is fun"-way but more in a "it's a miserable experience"-kinda-way. We don't get that often in videogames if at all.

Ah, I would've never known that they talked about it! Thanks for letting me know! I don't think I'd ever play it, but I certainly like the look and appreciate its existence :P

Oct 25, 2017
It is absolutely not intended to be an "enjoyable" experience. If you're going expecting it to leave attempt to leave you with like a positive emotion or feeling of excitement it is 100% not a game that you should be playing, it is all about crafting a sense of pervasive uncompromising dread about the eventual downfall of a community. Dread and confusion is what it's offering.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
This has been a crazy good week for games. Eliza and Dicey Dungeons are definitely gonna be in my top 10 for the year. And I'll probably get Anodyne 2 at some point.

Both of them sound great, I'm tempted to pick them up. I just worry I'll only play a bit of Dicey before dropping it, and my VN backlog in particular has definitely grown this year without me playing many, with a few big ones coming out in the next couple months already. Maybe if it's short enough, though, I can justify fitting Eliza in now.

Honestly... I did beat Bloodstained this month, but otherwise I've just been kinda overwhelmed by figuring out my living situation for the next year. In a way that's not actually very productive for dealing with that problem or managing my time better. It's kinda tanked my ability to get myself to do much to relax besides phone games and sloooowly playing through more FE late at night. Hoping I can get a handle on that, cause there's suddenly more stuff coming out like this and I really don't want my backlog to just get even bigger.

Uh oh...

I just picked up my Switch off the dock for the first time in a few days and both joycons batteries are dead...

The console itself is at 100% but the joycons didn't charge...

Anybody seen that before?

I did mod the joycons so I guess it could be because of that but I mean... The battery itself was working fine until it emptied ... Not too sure what's up.

Edit: Ok... I have reseated both and they appear to be charging now... Phew

For some reason my left one doesn't seem to charge sometimes? This is despite me playing FE handheld, only removing the joycons for fishing (it's easier for multitasking, which is me simultaneously fishing in Another Eden as well).

it's been very confusing to get the messages for it but then it does charge in the end, so...

Ugh, I avoided so many of those game of the year discussions so not to have Wolfenstein in particular ruined for me only to have it needlessly spoiled at the end of the latest Beastcast as I'n currently playing through it. How fucking deflating.

...real thankful you posted this and I saw it. I've got 24 minutes left in it but fell down a Wikipedia hole after they started naming movies. Guess I'll just not listen to the rest for a while, then.

(...unless you mean one of the older ones and not Youngblood.)

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
...real thankful you posted this and I saw it. I've got 24 minutes left in it but fell down a Wikipedia hole after they started naming movies. Guess I'll just not listen to the rest for a while, then.

(...unless you mean one of the older ones and not Youngblood.)
It's a Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus spoiler. It was dropped pretty tactlessly. The excuse of "it's been 2 years, come on" isn't really one.

Last edited: