• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
I hate getting older.

4 years ago I struggled to limit my birthday party to 30 people because of the size of my apartment and now maybe 11-12 people can make it and half of them are my girlfriend friends.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't realise adults still had birthday parties outside of milestones. I haven't had one since my 21st and I turn 30 next year.

I'm probably going to have a 30th out of obligation, but I really don't have enough people to invite to bother.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
in fairness the store is like a year old and has a few dozen games on it because they barely release anything except the few games they hand-pick, which sucks if you're not one of the lucky few
I like the hand-pickiness because it leads to me discovering games I would have otherwise never heard of!

I find that really questionable tbh.
I mean, I would use it too obviously, but as a business strategy it's kinda dirty.

I don't feel the same! Isn't it just like any other ad or sponsor? Like use <blank> code to get 20% off a mattress. It's simply them running ads, right?

Oct 25, 2017
I don't feel the same! Isn't it just like any other ad or sponsor? Like use <blank> code to get 20% off a mattress. It's simply them running ads, right?
That does give those people a direct incentive to "like" a certain game tho, doesn't it?
Unless the coupon is just a store coupon, that's fine obviously. But I remember Epic has (?) also the "Give Streamers a certain % of the sales if people buy it from their link" thing, that's what I mean actually.

I like the hand-pickiness because it leads to me discovering games I would have otherwise never heard of!
Ha, funnily enough it's totally the other way around for me.
I have never heard of games like Horace or Apsulov....or whatever it was called before and they just suddenly come out of nowhere and look really cool.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Karpsanky's use of exclamation points infuriates me and I can't explain why.

I am sorry¡
;p
That does give those people a direct incentive to "like" a certain game tho, doesn't it?
Unless the coupon is just a store coupon, that's fine obviously. But I remember Epic has (?) also the "Give Streamers a certain % of the sales if people buy it from their link" thing, that's what I mean actually.

Oh, isn't that streamer thing a Twitch store setup? That is kinda weird, I agree, since an ad is just a passing thing whereas a paid stream with links to the game is just straight-up advertising. Like, the streamer obviously won't be criticizing or playing the game in a way they would without being paid.

The Epic code was a store code, btw! It can be used with any order and it just gives a kickback to the code owner for simply recommending the store.

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
Didn't realise adults still had birthday parties outside of milestones. I haven't had one since my 21st and I turn 30 next year.

I'm probably going to have a 30th out of obligation, but I really don't have enough people to invite to bother.

My friends had parties for their birthdays until 31, kinda stopped after that.

CypherSignal

Oct 25, 2017
4r7KtIR.png

Uhh, what is up with the "Last 3 days" listing there? Even aside from thinking about #content they're producing, who (I'm assuming that's a "Console" listing, not "User" listing) would have been playing half of any of those and/or for what reason?

Last edited:

Tunesmith

Fraud & Player Security
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
4r7KtIR.png

Uhh, what is up with the "Last 3 days" listing there? Even aside from thinking about #content they're producing, who (I'm assuming that's a "Console" listing, not "User" listing) would have been playing half of any of those and/or for what reason?
Based on the storage size, I would assume it's a "download everything and fire it up for 2 mins" type thing.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So Satisfactory isn't working at all. Need to press F to enter a dismantle mode to follow the tutorial and it literally doesn't work. Re-binding does nothing :/

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you could use steam input to rebind that way

or find a fix for your problem on the steam community page

I found a fix! I had to get myself killed and then run back to the tutorial area! The next part of the tutorial area wanted me to equip an item that I didn't have and I had to run across the map to my body to pick it back up, lol. Game is very buggy, and the tutorial practically non-existent, but I got it figured out and am making tons of progress :)

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
are you fucking kidding me...

the new flight simulator looks insane

I really hope Drew is going to stream some

1350.jpg

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
always fun when fake sounding shit like "play song of soaring 63 times to bring up the debug menu in majoras mask" is developed

even though this always makes certain speedrun categories unwatchable

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
In the never-ending story of my fucked up extracted tooth, visited my surgeon's office because it was still swollen and painful and after jamming a tongue depressor into my mouth and it coming out bloody, it turns out the wounds never closed! Not so severe a case of dry socket as some but it still hurts to yawn and talk and my mouth's range is limited. So they put a clove oil strip thing in there and now my mouth tastes like an old hippy's house and will for the next week until it closes up or they have to re-open it and shave it down to start another clot.

So that's fun.

Having one hell of an anxiety day today lads

Might just dive into Judgment for as long as possible
Sorry to hear that. Take a tranquilizer and go for a visit to Kamurocho.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Wait... wtf is "Remnant from the ashes"? I never heard of that game until yesterday and then suddenly it's near the top on Twitch (I know it's a marketing campaign with paid streamers but still)

In the never-ending story of my fucked up extracted tooth, visited my surgeon's office because it was still swollen and painful and after jamming a tongue depressor into my mouth and it coming out bloody, it turns out the wounds never closed! Not so severe a case of dry socket as some but it still hurts to yawn and talk and my mouth's range is limited. So they put a clove oil strip thing in there and now my mouth tastes like an old hippy's house and will for the next week until it closes up or they have to re-open it and shave it down to start another clot.

So that's fun.
Jesus dude... So sorry, this is terrible! I hope it's gonna get better soon.

I think you said they didn't do all of them at once like originally planned right? So does that mean that once it has finally healed you will have to go back in surgery for the others?