• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
sounds like a pretty sweet (first?) date to me
It was a first date but it never really went anywhere and it was a little while ago so it would be weird to reach out to her out of the blue. I just have her as a friend on FB and she's sort of suggesting that she's looking again.

Social media is weird and bad.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was a first date but it never really went anywhere and it was a little while ago so it would be weird to reach out to her out of the blue. I just have her as a friend on FB and she's sort of suggesting that she's looking again.

Social media is weird and bad.
I mean the worst case scenario is she just politely declines, you've got nothing to lose, seems to me. Just tell her you had a good time and ask if she'd be up for a second date.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I mean the worst case scenario is she just politely declines, you've got nothing to lose, seems to me. Just tell her you had a good time and ask if she'd be up for a second date.
Will do. Thanks for the advice.

And I must repeat: Whiplash is a fantastic movie. Not gonna say it's better than sex, but at the time it was a very good idea.

Oct 27, 2017
So this is a message I sent to a friend and it's a good summation of my dating life:

Ki8EDgh.png

Like, to be fair, Whiplash is a really good movie.
Whiplash really is a good movie, but a movie about two obsessive psychopaths isn't exactly an aphrodisiac .

Oct 25, 2017
You know what would be cool? If Mario Maker 2 had like a "Playlist" feature where I could just follow somebody who collects weird and innovative levels instead of reading about them in Twitter thus already knowing what the twist is.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
My email about how to unlock Control and Youngblood with my new RTX card came through.

But they use the Epic and Bethesda launchers.

giphy.gif

Not even free games are worth it to me to use Bethesda's client. Ugh.

You know what would be cool? If Mario Maker 2 had like a "Playlist" feature where I could just follow somebody who collects weird and innovative levels instead of reading about them in Twitter thus already knowing what the twist is.

You will get that in Mario Maker 7 once Nintendo has caught up to today's online standards. Optimistic, I know.

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Watching the last RE2 playdate and them mentioning Portal 2 got me thinking:

Vinny Caravella
Dan Ryckert
Portal 2 Coop mode

I want it.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to Jeff! I have a 1 year old and she's the best thing in my life. I'm selfishly glad that more people at GB (+ Jeff B. + Danny + Will) have kids because I enjoy hearing what to expect with technology and games as my kid gets older.

EDIT: Although I hope Jeff gets a long paternity leave and doesn't worry about work for at least a couple of months.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Can just imagine Jeff looking up baby names and seeing if the domains are still available to register

lmao

i wanted to highlight this not as a callout on this community but as an example of some really good live camera stuff. and also because it's funny

ah, I saw the one of her when someone asked about feet pics, it's a very good solution

I hope that Youngblood doesn't end with a horrendous cover song

I'm calling "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" while they furiously get revenge for something.

I'm relieved Jeff has a candidate to hand down his encyclopedic knowledge of obscure games and energy drink impressions to

the Encyclopedia Brown of video games in the making

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
lmao

ah, I saw the one of her when someone asked about feet pics, it's a very good solution

I'm calling "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" while they furiously get revenge for something.

the Encyclopedia Brown of video games in the making

Bully: I couldna done it, i was playing call of duty 9 and drinking a NOS
Kid: Aha, nobody drinks NOS with call of duty, you drink Monster.
Bully:
Kid: It just doesn't pair
Bully: fine i did it
Kid: Also game fuel is for Halo

Oct 28, 2017
I will not defend this though. The Second American Revolution could have had almost literally anything else playing over it and it would have been better.

Edit: actually I hope it's just a terrible metal cover of Everybody Wants to Rule the World. That would be funny.

I would consider Youngblood one of the best video games ever made if they got the original Everybody Wants to Rule the World to play during the credits (they won't).

That horrible feel when you realize BJ quotes We're Not Gonna Take it As he's killing Engel on live TV during the ending, then Grace also quotes it in the Fergus ending and so does Wyatt in his ending so in-universe that's a song that might've spun from that event 20 years later by Alternate Universe Dee Snider.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I only drink after IT thank you very much.
Actually if you drank during IT way more cool websites would be allowed at workplaces.

Edit: I am considering having Taco Bell for the third time in my life. Both previous times I threw up after eating it (the second so violently my appendix exploded). Is this a bad idea Y/N?

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Actually if you drank during IT way more cool websites would be allowed at workplaces.

Edit: I am considering having Taco Bell for the third time in my life. Both previous times I threw up after eating it (the second so violently my appendix exploded). Is this a bad idea Y/N?
What will you get

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio

I'd say go for it. I mean, you can't blow up your appendix again? Right?

Also, even bad Taco Bell has been great because it's Taco Bell.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'd say go for it. I mean, you can't blow up your appendix again? Right?

Also, even bad Taco Bell has been great because it's Taco Bell.
I don't even know what the fuck they sell besides things that end in "-lupa". It's the White Guy Apartment With Swords and Kimonos of food; not usually my jam. What should I get?

Also it didn't even taste good the other times. The Taco Bell I got appendicitis from is in a mall and is also a combo KFC and maybe the grossest place I've ever eaten. Like I'm positive that teenage staff just played with the food before serving it. Even though it was a decade between meals it was just the worst and I don't know why I expected better.

Also also, Canadian Taco Bell has fries and I guess that's not a thing in the US?

Ah shit, bruh, it's $7 off! Get it!