• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I'm mad at god. I curse him. I denounce him and all he has created.....and then I saw Shenmue 3

Votes: 100 32.7%
  • Pogi Boy Swag

Votes: 54 17.6%
  • We Love Crime And God

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • SAY NOPE TO DOPE!

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 97 31.7%
  • Erotic French Fries

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Your Gateway To The Zen Of Gaming

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The other side of the GIANT mug

P1000647_600x.jpg

What are you doing. This like when WWE makes a OK looking T shirt then fucks it up by slapping a giant WWE logo on it instantly ruining it.

Zaph

Oct 25, 2017
Dan knows when something just isn't fun to watch

Sea of Thieves looks fun to play with friends, but that's about it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Well with the extra 10$ off on the EGS sale.... It's kinda hard to pass on Outer Wilds.... God dammit Tim... You win again...

Mad Gamer 64

Nov 6, 2017
Did they complete Tall Tales? Because it sounds like the Sea Beasts didn't save progress since they may have not completed Tall Tales: https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/90665/does-tall-tales-progress-save-when-leaving-the-game/5

No, they got right up to the final step of the quest (and the coolest part) but had to cut it short.

I'm enjoying the Sea of Thieves stream but I think it would definitely help to have someone who knows what they're doing. The Tall Tales aren't that challenging overall but it really helps to be a skilled player. Most of them ideally take an hour to 90 minutes tops with four people. They feel more like intermediate level than "I've never played this game and am just doing them right off the bat". If that's not an option maybe one of them can just look at a guide and shepherd them along a bit more. If they hadn't loafed about on that one island they probably could've finished, too!

And I like Dan in general but he doesn't seem very engaged with the game unless he's causing chaos (which is cool but maybe not when they have easily lost quest items on the boat). I'd be down for them cutting Dan and rocking a Brigantine (3-man ship) next time personally if the game really isn't for him.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Brad and Jan were hinting at something with the switch being in the works for months and it looks like we'll see it today. Something to do with custom joycons?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The main forums (except watched threads) are inaccessible to me rn.

I think the forum upgrade messed something up.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
These first five minutes of the beastcast are killing me

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Shower Thought:

Rage 2 and DMCV are nearly one in the same, in that they both have great combat but are brought down by almost non-existent level design, boring visuals, and repetitive gameplay

At least DMC has fun characters in the cutscenes
Looks very interesting. I was surprised to find out that I have this game on Xbox One, must have been from one of these mixer giveaways Microsoft does when you watch their press conference on mixer.
It's on Game Pass too, so maybe that's why?

I should definitely download that

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Rage 2 and DMCV are nearly one in the same, in that they both have great combat but are brought down by almost non-existent level design, boring visuals, and repetitive gameplay

dmcv bloody palace where literally all you do is stab people for hours on end stylishly is pretty much The Way Its Meant To Be Played (TM) so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.