• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 51957

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 14, 2019
I'm looking at lists from last gen, and I'm sorta in shock at how many killer titles there were in comparison to current gen wrapping up. Feels like many things that came out in the last few years are the natural extension of the ideas born in the ps360 era... Which just isn't as fun.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm looking at lists from last gen, and I'm sorta in shock at how many killer titles there were in comparison to current gen wrapping up. Feels like many things that came out in the last few years is the natural extension of the ideas born in the ps360 era... Which just isn't as fun.
Remember the piss filter, though? That wasn't great. Gears of War was grey and everyone else was like "let's do that but poorly!"

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'm looking at lists from last gen, and I'm sorta in shock at how many killer titles there were in comparison to current gen wrapping up. Feels like many things that came out in the last few years is the natural extension of the ideas born in the ps360 era... Which just isn't as fun.
Ps360 era had so many incredible games it was a total Renaissance period in video games. Much like the SNES and psx period.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking at lists from last gen, and I'm sorta in shock at how many killer titles there were in comparison to current gen wrapping up. Feels like many things that came out in the last few years are the natural extension of the ideas born in the ps360 era... Which just isn't as fun.
As someone's that usually more of a fan of Japanese games, that gen was rough in a lot of ways.

Yeah there was Dark Souls, but also Capcom losing its mind trying to chase the mainstream Western market.

Oct 28, 2017
I don't really care much about console eras but I'm fond of the PSP/DS one for handhelds. Tons of gems there and weird shit that wouldn't have felt out of place on the Dreamcast/PS2 because it didn't cost much to make. Once smartphones took over that was the end. The Vita was dead on arrival and the 3DS was mostly a Nintendo exclusives system.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
No and he said so from the beginning.
Like, of course it's PR work to give him access, but it's not "sponsored" or "paid". It's bad enough as is.

edit: Argh, sorry for pushing the old thread.
Damnit now we will get the Danny hate in this thread :(
Noclip is great. Danny is great.

EDIT: Misread and assumed this was new thread. my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.