• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I must have magic powers! I declared the series dead yesterday, now here we are.

On that note, I would also like to say the chances of me marrying Alicia Vikander are dead. It's not happening.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i bought it on my phone on the way to work

im just going to remake old games like a loser

as for this thread, cant wait to see how this develops, which is also the name of my upcoming vn i'm wo-

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck yeah, I just saw that we got Pokemon tonight.

I love trying to predict what moves people pick based on competitive Pokemon knowledge that's ~10 years out of date.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Because when something like DMCV is getting censored because of nudity from an adult woman that would barely be enough to get you kicked off of Cartoon Network, something has went terribly wrong.

(Yes, I know it was reversed.)

Also, contrary to popular belief, there are anime girls that aren't underage.

Here's the thing: as far as I know, we have no evidence that the DMC changes were required by Sony, rather than Capcom just being wary of being asked to change it. That would track with it being changed back later.

So if there's anything that's gone "terribly wrong", it's mainly just that the policy/guidelines are unclear, and we can agree that should be improved. But there is still nothing to indicate Sony is doing anything different than what they've already been doing, and what they've targeted so far is all extremely reasonable to want gone.

Jaina

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at the filenames, Giant Bomb West just doubled their video bitrate to 8000

Yeah, it's on the Risk of rain 2 QL and Dragonball Heroes QL

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I just want Heists to see how dan manages to fuck them up. Dan looting for helmets while the crew were getting killed in PUBG is an all time great GB moment.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All I want is a cool ps5 c

If I was motivated I would photoshop to say "GTA online feature coming soon"

maxresdefault.jpg

Deleted member 10234

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Would it be too nitpicky to send the Beasters (Alex) an email about there only being a single Solar system

Is it even wrong to be a bit nitpicky sometimes

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
Would it be too nitpicky to send the Beasters (Alex) an email about there only being a single Solar system

I am not familiar with context, but was he confusing the Sol system with the generalized term Solar System?
But yeah regardless that is super nitpicky and Abby would weed that shit out

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017

I am not familiar with context, but was he confusing the Sol system with the generalized term Solar System?
But yeah regardless that is super nitpicky and Abby would weed that shit out

if we all send it she'll be like "i wasn't gonna include this but then we got A LOT of these"

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
No, he's making the same mistake you are thinking the Solar system is a generic term. It's not, the hint is in the name.
Yeah you're being an jerk. Solar system vs Planetary system is a ridiculously nitpicky point. and Solar System is very much a colloquial term for a planetary system.

also even NASA uses it interchangeably:
Most stars host their own planets, so there are likely tens of billions of other solar systems in the Milky Way galaxy alone. We've discovered thousands of planetary systems around other stars.
https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/solar-system/our-solar-system/overview/

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know the current state of GTA Online, but that video Alex posted makes me hope we see them get into some general open world fuckery in that series. From what I remember of the heists, they were fun but quite scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.