• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I showed my cat the paladinz characters and the only ones he was interested in were the creepy butterfly fairy, the fox boy, and the friendly tree man who is voiced by vegeta

tenor.gif

my cat isn't amused by any video game characters

except the menu cursor in Kingdom Hearts

she was a fan of that

I hate threads about localization it almost always ends up being some people who can't comprehend why they maybe wouldn't use an exact literal translation as opposed to something that flows better and doesn't understand why are the name of an area might be changed if it's some insular reference that would mean literally nothing to anyone outside of the home territory.

I am always constantly amazed by the shit people still think about localization in 2019, yup

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
total war would be a lot more fun without melee units hugging each other for five minutes in a row without dying
the sticky units are why it works. without it dancing would turn it into a traditional RTS

though i dont really like how quickly they die in historical. total waagh's more gamey units makes it a lot easier to adapt, or even win, after bad engagements. in my experience, at least.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
you're probably right but i just find a lot about it tedious

keep in mind the only other one i played is shogun 2 and i auto resolved every single combat

i enjoy the fact that you can apply tactics but the mass unit gum up is painful to me

one thing i like is winning through pure bullshit like i just micro'd a solar engine bastiladon and charged like 7 units over and over until i technically won even though the rest of my army ran away

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
you're probably right but i just find a lot about it tedious

keep in mind the only other one i played is shogun 2 and i auto resolved every single combat

i enjoy the fact that you can apply tactics but the mass unit gum up is painful to me

one thing i like is winning through pure bullshit like i just micro'd a solar engine bastiladon and charged like 7 units over and over until i technically won even though the rest of my army ran away
if you play skaven, that's what most manual battles feel like. especially early on with a bunch of skavenslaves

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EWGl2Ro.png

You'll never find the evidence

OR

Bill Elliott's NASCAR Fast Tracks, the first video game to ever secure the NASCAR license. It features several real NASCAR tracks in the game, such as Watkins Glen and Talladega. This game is also the first to feature a real NASCAR driver in a PC game, Bill Elliott.

Oct 25, 2017
I have apprehended the criminal known as Karspankey and put them in jail, don't worry.
See you in 20 years. Every new post from the account is probably from one of his gang-members.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
GB Era really needs to get better as a group to not get banned here for fucking stupid reasons lol

Twin Tails

Oct 25, 2017
can we ban discussion of giant bomb
they openly promote roms and piracy
poor spankey was just influenced by their actions
jeff gerstmann is a threat

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
yeaaaah I was wondering if Karspankey had realized what he was saying was starting to break rules

the criminal influence of a certain mister lingers

Status
Not open for further replies.