• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 32 13.1%
  • Big Dick Daddy Dom

Votes: 128 52.2%
  • It's Terrible. I Love It!

Votes: 49 20.0%
  • No Wrestling Or Anime. Only Video Games.

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • Give Me The Bird's ass, Or Give Me Death

Votes: 22 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
oh whoops I completely missed the Bombcast, forgot right before it started to put it on

but probably better for my focus that way; I caught PAX Pox and was out yesterday, and was still working from home today so needed to catch up a decent amount

n8mHuJo.png

I also obeyed this note yesterday

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
So wait a sec
Abby inhales Kirby
Abby then gains the ability to puff up like a balloon like Kirby

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
The cook off was Thursday, Abby's allergy was posted Saturday.

Therefore Abby was not affected by Kirby.

Rumor has it that it was her hotel bedsheets.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Jeff and Vinny should do more quicklooks together

They're like old brothers playing new games together lol

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
Hey yall... It's 2019 so I'm gonna go buy a bluray drive to put in my PC tonight... Living in the future!
My first reaction: "Bullshit you are, Blu-rays on a PC?!"

My second reaction: "Wait, I have a have a bluray drive, why haven't I been watching movies on my PC?" And the answer that question as I just remembered is "because you have to tweak some shit to get the movies working right"

Sep 12, 2018
My first reaction: "Bullshit you are, Blu-rays on a PC?!"

My second reaction: "Wait, I have a have a bluray drive, why haven't I been watching movies on my PC?" And the answer that question as I just remembered is "because you have to tweak some shit to get the movies working right"
I've a blu-ray drive in my PC and I've maybe successfully watched a movie on it once.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017

What is with this dude constantly making a fool of himself and then apologizing?

I guess when you're someone who's constantly disingenuous and only cares about looking good to others, you read everyone else as being the same?

(...not to say that Totilo's thread there was worded amazingly well, but the issue sure wasn't him bragging about how well Kotaku's doing or something)

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
I've a blu-ray drive in my PC and I've maybe successfully watched a movie on it once.
I feel like the last time I looked into how to play blurays on my PC, what I found made me lose interest in it very quickly. As it stands I spent 35 bucks on the bluray drive basically just to run the Windows CD when I was building my PC.

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the last time I looked into how to play blurays on my PC, what I found made me lose interest in it very quickly. As it stands I spent 35 bucks on the bluray drive to basically just to run the Windows CD when I was building my PC.
You're supposed to rip the blurays uncompressed using MakeMKV for your Plex server. you can compress them with handbrake though if you want.

Nah make a fancy instant ramen and lay the sliced chicken on top.
yo i'll do this next time i order this

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Killed all the bosses so far in Sekiro and I'm left with 7. 4 who are behind 2 different endings and 2 left on the playthrough I'm in (Demon of Hatred & the final boss. Not looking forward to both). 1 apparently disappears if you venture too far into the game which is what happened, shame as I could have used that bead.

Also lmao at this

I just wanted to be a puppeteer

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
Jeff and Vinny should do more quicklooks together

They're like old brothers playing new games together lol

As someone who watched two P4 ER episodes this morning due to lack of new content, I agree. Gags like Vinny's *zip* joke when Yukiko was asking Charlie for a new job might not fly these days, but even with the edges worn off by age they're still the best combo around.

Oct 25, 2017
i changed my mind on borderlands 3. i thought it was inconceivable (and still is) they spent THIS long on BL3 and didnt half-reboot it after seeing destiny but destiny and anthem came out and have been disliked or hated all the time and maybe not doing that is actually the right move

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
i changed my mind on borderlands 3. i thought it was inconceivable (and still is) they spent THIS long on BL3 and didnt half-reboot it after seeing destiny but destiny and anthem came out and have been disliked or hated all the time and maybe not doing that is actually the right move
I have nothing against shlooters (I'm really enjoying Division 2 right now) but if you ask me to pick between yet another shlooter or a modern version of a BL2 style game I would take the later everytime.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
my brother is going to wrestlemania and i have to pick up his slack at work now that motherfucker

fuckin fucker you fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.