• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
I hope they can finish Altered Beast, I also hope they will do another run soon with a game that isn't terrible :(

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
And then I will ban the word Dan.

#NoMoreDans
2783337-4310291077-prUNU.png

TheChits

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I am convinced they don't have another feature or something ready and Dan is intentionally drawing this out lol

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
I haven't watched a single episode of this altered beast series. Am I missing out? I saw the burp in my butt clip that seems all I need from it

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Funny thing is is that the arcade version is so so much better than the turd genesis version

low bar to clear though

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So I've been browsing through my steam library to find a game to play at work during lunch breaks until Sekiro comes out (I can't play Ubisoft games).

Man I loved Shovel Knight so much, it kinda bums me that I can't play the dlc...

The plague one is just not for me, I don't really like the new mechanics.

The other one is really fun and, so far, the new mechanics are also cool but for some reason I am just fucking terrible with the "dash through objects to move forward or up" move to the point where I'm having a though time finishing the first level lol...no idea why, it's nothing super difficult but my brain just can't handle it.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the issue with Japan is it basically ruins your life. They delete your public presence and will remove media that you were already in

Status
Not open for further replies.