• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

V-Faction

Oct 25, 2017
The only logical choices left are:

A) All Systems Dragonball
B) All Systems Dragonball Super
C) All Systems Goku (ocean dub)
D) All Systems One Piece
E) All Systems Gintama (the correct choice)
F) All of the above Systems

Oct 27, 2017
I hit a 520 pound deadlift today. I never ever brag about anything but this might be my proudest accomplishment in life... which is sad, but come on.

9 months ago I couldn't even body weight squat.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

This feature was fantastic.

Oct 25, 2017
It's the end of DBZ. He never becomes normal adult Goku in GT, and the ending to GT is depressing as shit, like beyond just GT being mostly bad. It's legit a downer

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's the end of DBZ. He never becomes normal adult Goku in GT, and the ending to GT is depressing as shit, like beyond just GT being mostly bad. It's legit a downer

DRAGON BALL GT ENDING SPOILERS!!!!

my memory is foggy but I believe after Goku flies away with Shenron during the last episode when he visits earth in the future where Pan is old he is a adult again

Sep 12, 2018
Just had the worst Apex Legends match ever, getting stuck in terrain because my team mates were hiding in a tight area.

In fairness they were cool about and even offered to add me if I wanted a decent match with them. :)

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
giphy.gif

As far as things being a problem...I never realized until a couple years ago that Yoko was supposed to be 14...but they dealt with Mr. Popo.
Did they every actually mention her age at the start of the series in the anime? I think it's only ever referenced
after the time skip
so it's not as apparent. I will say that two of the early episodes are either questionable or just plain bad and are hurdles they could get over...but are still pretty sizable hurdles.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
DRAGON BALL GT ENDING SPOILERS!!!!

my memory is foggy but I believe after Goku flies away with Shenron during the last episode when he visits earth in the future where Pan is old he is a adult again
I think what you are referencing there is the actual final movie that takes place after the end of GT with
Pan's grandson
Edit: NM, I completely forgot that the think you mentioned totally did happen. Seems like I remember next to nothing about GT.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Did they every actually mention her age at the start of the series in the anime? I think it's only ever referenced
after the time skip
so it's not as apparent. I will say that two of the early episodes are either questionable or just plain bad and are hurdles they could get over...but are still pretty sizable hurdles.
Oh for sure. For as wild as the series gets, it doesn't really begin to play its cards for like 5-6 episodes.

In any case, I really doubt they do more anime that aren't little one-shots or anything like that for the rest of the year, and that's fine.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
why would you watch Gurren Lagann

when you can watch Kamen Rider Fourze

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird how depressing GT's ending actually is despite the attempt at this uplifting nostalgic look back at the series

Pan is this old woman and is the last of the "Z fighters" still alive, she's all alone except for her grandson (so I guess her own kid died?), Goku is apparently some weird wandering immortal now or something, Bulma's own, like great-granddaughter or something has no idea who Pan is so somehow the two families drifted apart.

edit: Oh wait, in the Japanese version Pan is Goku Jr. (god what a stupid name)'s great great grandmother so there's like multiple generations of dead Son family between them. what the hell

Also them getting intrigued by the concept of "Majuub" just reminds me of how quickly Uub got sidelined in GT and then did nothing of importance, even as Majuub.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I just saw on Giant Bomb that it has been 2 years to the day that Drew left, or there abouts. I still miss him being the straight man of the crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.