• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
It's gonna be fun to the gang back together again. It's what's best during Christmas so it's going to be great during summer too!

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
In their E3 predictions on the latest podcast, Game Informer were kind of shading GB for overrating Nier Automata, which they only gave 7.75 out of 10. And they grade on a 6-10 scale.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to Abby's vlogs if she's doing one this year! Loved seeing the behind the scenes and their usual outings in her vlogs.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
The only way to watch those conferences. Can't wait.

Hopping for some good Jeff zingers.

Also, that fake chatter clip is something that still makes me laugh.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
In their E3 predictions on the latest podcast, Game Informer were kind of shading GB for overrating Nier Automata, which they only gave 7.75 out of 10. And they grade on a 6-10 scale.
ovgwcpzafpfzzp8pcyhv.gif

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
Love that note. Also love Abby's impression of Harley Quinn on the latest Beastcast. Hoping it shows up again in the E3 coverage!

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
East coaster as well, and I've gotten into the habit of watching the previous night's show after work the next day.

I do appreciate that they split the videos up per segment, though. I used to digest their E3 shows in podcast form, and it just got to be too much. Last year I probably skipped about a third of them.
they get loaded on youtube now. So last year I download them all to my phone and it makes for great commute watching

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

i can definitively say as some rando on the internet that game informer are fools and idiots for this hottest of takes

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I twentieth that. Someone flag the OP so the mods see it. Or maybe DM has to do that himself. But he's still very busy.