• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
still one of my favourite e3 moments when adam brought a early ps4 demo unit to giant bomb night show at e3 2013. and we discovered it's size in beer cans
BMtBqo2CQAEGf41.jpg:large

ixvF6aR.jpg

lol@alex

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i've really got to look into making some kind of giant bomb gif repository at some point with proper tags

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to the Phil Spencer interview. My fav part of the GB coverage.

My favourite year was the weed 3 year. This video is so good.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
That Square Enix banner is the best. I like the Nintendo one too. I wonder if Jonny V's gonna be allowed to come back this year.

Alex840

Oct 31, 2017
Can anyone point me to their favorite E3 coverage?

I remember trying to watch a few videos and they were just insufferable downers. Like they didn't even like video games haha.

Try out some Easy Allies videos. I enjoy both, but if you're looking for something with a bit more enthusiasm, then those are your people.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
I think I'll alternate between GB and Easy Allies for the press conferences this year depending on my hype levels.
Definitely going with the Allies for Square, lol. But Ubi and Microsoft should be fun with GB.
Nintendo I'll savor (or wallow in despair) by myself, hah.

Really looking forward to this year's Phil Spencer interview!

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The Phil and Shu interviews were always the most recent highlights of the GB coverage.

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
This year it's gonna be tough for me to watch much of E3 live, but at least I can binge on top GiantBomb afterwards.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
MS conference live - vanilla. Then probably rewatch with gb/EA at least parts.

Looking at the schedule for UK I will probably watch Ubisoft live with GB. Nintendo is tricky as it's work hours. So will probably watch later that evening with GB too.

Then of course GB nites but 18 hours late :)

Last edited:

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Since the GB crew will bring the E3 goods, just taking time now to pour one out for Ryan. Still cannot listen to Power without seeing that video and getting all emotional.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
Giant Bomb do the best E3 coverage. It isn't the most comprehensive but it is the most enjoyable, for me.

Plus the interviews are always great.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
They won't be doing that EA stream thing right?
I know they don't have a traditional conference this year. Which is a bummer because I live for the GB crew riffing on that nonsense.
WEED3 was great. We need another WEED3.