• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volo

Oct 26, 2017
I've just switched on the stream to catch up with last night's night show... what is happening lol.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
so is xavier gonna come back and shoot a work upside down or whatever the lingo is

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
Kenny Omega is one of the best wrestlers on the planet (and good friend of Xavier Woods) that was formally in NJPW and is now the top star of the new WWE competitor AEW. The whole opening bit is how Xavier wouldn't be allowed to be seen with him.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
this is a bit too marketing gimmick for my tastes, but at least it isn't wwe

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Y'all some grumpy mfs for real. They have one of the best wrestlers in the world on the couch right now.

If you're mad right now because you were fooled into panicking-- congrats! You're now familiar with the emotional whiplash of wrestling. It's great!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when we thought Jeff would react about Dan bullshit newsletter?

Well he's actually advertising that shit on the e3 show now... Fucking great...

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
This is a turn I should have expected but is still surprising. Not that I care about wrestling, but this is at least a pretty interesting turn.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
kenny omega = this man

xuMGSfk.gif