• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
That could be an evenings entertainment for me. Not often, but sometimes.
I don't envy that. My tolerance for booze is through the roof, but since it's been legalized here I can take about $20 of weed and it lasted me a month.

We're getting legal edibles soon, so I'm curious to give that a shot. My guess is a single little gummie or two will do me for a weekend, lmao.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
We live in a world where Cara steals Chris Avallone's job. I thought the planet was doomed but now we're pushing boundaries.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I don't envy that. My tolerance for booze is through the roof, but since it's been legalized here I can take about $20 of weed and it lasted me a month.

We're getting legal edibles soon, so I'm curious to give that a shot. My guess is a single little gummie or two will do me for a weekend, lmao.
If I'm smoking that much in a night tho that's three joints over a 4 hour stretch. Definitely not back to back to back.

Edibles have a wide and varying range. But yea a stronger gummy will knock you on your ass.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Rorie must be going crazy to have Avallone on the show lol.

And they should have him next to Cara... He looks like he's in the penalty box in the corner lol.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
All aces even if the Google guy in full PR mode in the second segment. All have been worth a watch.
As demonstrated, the only Ace here is Todd from Bojack:

latest

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
how's the segment been so far?

I'm playing Zanki Zero with this and suddenly encountered some wild plot shit so I muted it pretty quickly; I'll put it back on live once I'm back to normal gameplay, but is it worth going back to later?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Corran Horn

The Black Fleet Crisis trilogy

Sev from Republic Commando

...come at me, nerds.