• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
TCyZvtM.gif

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

I want Kenny Omega on the Giant Bomb couch

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
I watched the 15 minute demo of Jedi Fallen Order and I'm pretty hesitant about it. It looks like it plays exactly the way that The Force Unleashed did. The mechanics look the same, the gameplay loops looks the same, even the random barks that the stormtroopers make sound the same.

TFU played very badly, so, ugh, I dunno.

I thought it looked pretty dull but Respawn are fucking awesome so I still have faith it will be fun to play and have all of those little Respawn details that make it all feel good.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain Weed 3? I've heard it used often, but never got what it was referring to lol

Sep 12, 2018
Can someone explain Weed 3? I've heard it used often, but never got what it was referring to lol

Basically EA brought on a bunch of rappers, musicians and actors to play Battlefield and they made a bunch of allusions to weed on the red carpet, culminating in footage of Snoop Dogg just smoking a blunt while playing Battlefield 1.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Basically EA brought on a bunch of rappers, musicians and actors to play Battlefield and they made a bunch of allusions to weed on the red carpet, culminating in footage of Snoop Dogg just smoking a blunt while playing Battlefield 1.

Lmao I'll have to watch this, but I remember that year.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Because I tend to find him really annoying when he talks about wrestling a lot of times. I know that he is going to be on there. I don't know why that you even asked that question other thinking I'm dumb or something.
No I don't think you're dumb, I just think that if wrestling people are on the couch Dan too will obviously also be there. There's no escaping it. It serves his narrative of "ignorant goofball" so of course it'll happen.

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
No I don't think you're dumb, I just think that if wrestling people are on the couch Dan too will also be there. It serves his narrative of "ignorant goofball" so of course it'll happen.
I edited that part because it seems too mean. Back to the subject at hand, I think Dan is actually an ignorant goofball and I hate that he is trying to play that up.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I always wonder what the rest of the hotel thinks about these escapades when they are going on. Hooting and hollering at all times of day and night. Wonder if they have ever garnered a noise complaint.

Nov 2, 2017
I always wonder what the rest of the hotel thinks about these escapades when they are going on. Hooting and hollering at all times of day and night. Wonder if they have ever garnered a noise complaint.

I'd imagine like most somewhat decent sized hotels in major cities they're probably used to all sorts of conventions/wedding receptions/random other events

Nov 2, 2017
All I want from Bethesda E3 is a new Arkane immersive sim. They can re-release Skyrim all they want if that's what it takes to keep Arkane afloat