• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
On the demo now

Getting between 30-60 fps on an RTX 2080 at 1440p completely maxed out with Raytracing

Now to actually try and enjoy the game instead of marvelling over the graphics

EDIT:
This game is really good! RTX absolutely murders performance at 1440p on my 2080 though, would rather play at a locked 60 with it off (doesn't seem to go over 60fps)

Last edited:
OP
OP
NeoRaider

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Just finished the demo and it was AMAZING! It made me even more excited for the game! Can't wait.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Titanfall + Hotline Miami + Vanquish?!
Yeah, this is fun. Consider it bought.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Well I guess the demo is PC only? Might want to update the thread title. Nowhere to be seen on PS4.

discotheque

Dec 23, 2019
This is pretty neat. The mobility options are fun (wallrunning, grappling, sliding), feels a lot like Titanfall. The freeze time and dash into enemies mechanic is a good idea. I just wish there was more of an animation on the melee kills, attacking feels very loose and not impactful. Like you swing the sword the and the enemy is instantly bisected with zero resistance.

Elixist

Oct 31, 2017
this is cool shit. graphics and controls are great. it really is a fast action 2d indie but in 3d. will be interesting to see how deep they go with adding mechanics. nitpicks would be that i dont love the dodge mechanic and would like some more variety in the death animations as well.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Never heard of it before, but dang the demo was fun. Really neat concept and incredibly hard while not frustrating at all :) just gotta get used to the controls or map them differently, always hate shift/alt changes in fast paced games.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah after playing this demo this is definitely gonna scratch my Mirror's Edge fix, that was a lot of fun.

the kill animations are a bit floaty though and have no weight to it and hopefully there's somewhat of a variety of environments tho I doubt that since this is an indie game.

GavinUK86

Oct 25, 2017
I made a little montage of my run through set to Perturbator, his music really fits the vibe. I had tons of fun with the demo. Gone through it multiple times now. This game was always on my radar but now I'm really excited to play the whole game.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Didn't enjoy the demo tbh.

It really is Katana Zero, Mirror's Edge and Titanfall all mixed together but feels like the worst of all worlds.

Not keen on how the contrast between how fast you're moving and then how quickly it comes to the end with the one hit instant kills. It just doesn't feel much fun. What works quite well in a 2D game like Katana just doesn't work here. There isn't much feeling of satisfaction at the other end either.

It's also quite buggy, got stuck in a couple of bits of scenery, had to 'restart checkpoint'. It looks lovely though.