• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EduBRK

Oct 30, 2017
Brazil
At least everyone will spend the holidays with family and friends and not fixing new added bugs. For sure is a better option for everyone.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Top rated comment is an amazing read:

While I appreciate the thought, I feel it's the wrong approach. This game needs weekly patches right now. Better small weekly patches than big patches after one or two months. The longer it takes to fix stuff the less people will come back. You are killing the game right now and take away the chance to revive it properly.

Also "polished content" would have been nice at launch. Whats wrong with the industry that devs don't feel like they need to deliver polished content from the start but only when shit is burning?

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
I might give it a go if they add all the AI teammates back in like we had in Wildlands, offline play, and a nice sale. hard to support online-only for a rushed game

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's no AI teammates if you are playing alone?

No, but the only useful thing the AI teammates did in Wildlands was set up sync shots, and they had a replacement for that via drones from the beginning. I never really understood why the backlash to the AI removal was so big.